Where Is Everyone Coming From?

My brother, his friend, and I will be travelling from downtown Salt Lake City. Haven't bought plane tickets yet but will probably fly. It's good to see the show is sold out, I can sell the ticket if my brothers friend flakes out.

Originally posted by satanistical
I'll be flying out from the bay area... most likely I will be going solo, but if anyone wants to join me just let me know.

I am still slightly deaf from a show I went to last night.... maybe it was the fact I was standing next to Karl logans guitar speakers or the fact Joey's bass is louder then shit. oooooooh.....good show!

Cool,good to see more people from the Bay Area going. I am going down there with some friends from Imagika and some other friends. Its going to be a blast!!

Whats this with Brain Gell radio??? looks cool. I DJ for Seismic Radio myself. I will have to check it out sometime. Lates

Bear

Originally posted by Antiharpist
My brother, his friend, and I will be travelling from downtown Salt Lake City. Haven't bought plane tickets yet but will probably fly. It's good to see the show is sold out, I can sell the ticket if my brothers friend flakes out.

so our group of people are not the only ones from SLC eh?
good to see more Utahn's going to this fine event!

:headbang:

If your brothers friend flakes...he'll be regreting it later....

:rolleyes:

From Quebec City / Canada !!!! :p

30 hours in car one way... :eek:
ROAD TRIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

See you at Atlanta in November!!

JF&Dave from Southern Cross! :Smokedev:

Originally posted by Extrass
From Quebec City / Canada !!!! :p

30 hours in car one way... :eek:
ROAD TRIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

See you at Atlanta in November!!

JF&Dave from Southern Cross! :Smokedev:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

.....AND I THOUGTH WE WERE NUTZ!!!!!

We did 27 hrs from Salt Lake City to Cleveland....that was hell....but well worth it for our reasons.

Originally posted by Dustin

so our group of people are not the only ones from SLC eh?
good to see more Utahn's going to this fine event!

:headbang:

If your brothers friend flakes...he'll be regreting it later....

:rolleyes:

I can't wait, it will be good to get the fuck on out of Osmond land and into, hmmm, the South? Eeeyah, there are three of us and I can't help thinking Deliverance. :eek: I'm just stoked to be seeing all of the bands, especially Blind Guardian. I hope Angra plays some Wuthering Heights that song rocks. :lol: Must drink beer now. \m/