Where is everybody coming from?

(Okay, so far Venezuela and Brazil are the farthest-travellers.....anyone for Australia? New Zealand? :))

I'll be driving down from NE Atlanta, so it's only about 8 miles. I have a reservation at the Fairfield and will be hosting travellers from as far as California. Couldn't get the REALLLLY BIG 3-room suite like last year, though. :(

I haven't missed a ProgPower in America yet, and don't intend to. I was also at ProgPower Europe in 1999, i.e., the VERY first Progpower fest ever. :)

glasscastle said:
From Alabama:tickled:

nice to know that their are other in alabama besides my friends w/ good taist in music. but it seemes to me that the bands i lisson to never come to alabama to play. they always go atlanta but seemto be their on week night so that is very little help to me. cause atlanta is like 5 to 6 hours away

Costa Mesa, CA ... Attended PPIII, Played the pre-party show at PPIV, and can't wait to see PoS again at this year's event. Were any of you guys at the pre-party show last year?
This year ... Sun Caged!!! Can't wait!

See ya there ...

This will be my 4th Prog Power. 2 years ago I walked to the show from my house, Current apartment is just a short drive down. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

This is my first PP, really wanted to go last year but as circumstances dictated, it wasn't possible. My wife and I will arrive Friday evening and probably stay until Monday (thought about buying some tickets for Falcons-Rams at the Dome on the street that Sunday). Earthlink is only about an hour and fifteen minutes from our house (we live right off the first exit across the 'Bama line on I-85 South from Atlanta), but we've booked at the Fairfield.

Two more from Kansas. My friend and I have both been to ProgPower III, missed IV due to lack of funds, but will definitely be there this year to see this awesome lineup.

See you all in September!

I'll be coming from Charlotte, NC. This will be my 2nd ProgPower Fest (I attended last year). I'm counting the days!!!

tine984 said:
nice to know that their are other in alabama besides my friends w/ good taist in music. but it seemes to me that the bands i lisson to never come to alabama to play. they always go atlanta but seemto be their on week night so that is very little help to me. cause atlanta is like 5 to 6 hours away

yes...believe it or not... there are a lot of proggys here in s. alabama.....we'll see yall in Atlanta!!!!!!

current listenings.....

everyone checkout Platitude
Lost Horizon
Empty Tremor

T

glasscastle said:
yes...believe it or not... there are a lot of proggys here in s. alabama.....we'll see yall in Atlanta!!!!!!

current listenings.....

everyone checkout Platitude
Lost Horizon
Empty Tremor

T[/QUOTE
Wow man, you're from Dothan! I never knew there were other prog fans near me! Do you know where Fort Walton Beach FL is?