Whew! Just Made It.

Paul LaPlaca

Jul 28, 2011
Brooklyn
With great relief, I was finally able to get all my travel plans in order and flights are now officially booked. I wasn't sure I could make it this year but I pulled it off and actually get to mix again, Thursday night for DGM. I am beyond thrilled. Working on one more band and if it happens you may have to put me in a body bag afterwards. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Hey, Nailz,

Just look up October Thorns. Paul sang and played guitar in that band. They were the best progressive metal band to never release a full-length album. I still rock out to their six-song EP to this day. Aside from that, Paul has been a member of Chris Caffery's band, and he also sang with Mark Edwards at the Artmore courtyard show three years ago.

Paul, it'll be great to see you again. It's going to be a blast this year!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

So I'll be sharing the experience of watching Pain of Salvation as a sponsor along with my wife as they perform the song we used for our first dance when we married... and just as an added bonus, they're going to be mixed by the singer from the first band we ever enjoyed live together, on the night we first met. That's sort of an interesting turn of events.

It will be good to see you back there working, Paul.

- Chris