Your first show of 2007?

Nothing scheduled because Los Angeles has nothing going on right now but looking forward to a lot of shows..HEAVEN & HELL tour coming up, new W.A.S.P. show and cd, reunion show for RATT with Pearcy, in March Winger is playing and of course PP8 in October.

First show of the year will be Tarot for me, going to probably be the weirdest Tarot show in my life so far. It will be at a Youth Center in my hometown and the show goes on a Sunday from 2pm to like 7.30pm with first a bunch of probably pretty bad local bands and then Tarot headlining. It's an alcohol free show (oh no!) and I guess they have targeted it for like kids and teenagers or something - should be interesting.

In addition to that one this January will be very good concertwise too. I can't especially wait to see Arjen for the first time (first time he ever plays Finland too), other gigs this January for me:
19.1.2007 Stream Of Passion featuring Ayreon / Silentium / Lullacry (at Nosturi, Helsinki)
26.1.2007 Ensiferum / Exsecratus (at Lutakko, Jyväskylä)
31.1.2007 KTU featuring Pat Mastelotto, Trey Gunn, Kimmo Pohjonen & Samuli Kosminen (at Lutakko, Jyväskylä)

I hate you so very very much right now. :bah:

As for me, not too sure. Probably Switchfoot in March unless something comes along. VNV Nation in April for sure. Haven't noticed many metal shows that are must sees for me. Perhaps Kittie in February since it's not far from me.

Well, Unless you count the show I get every week from ETX
than hopefully it will be ProgPower. I'm doing my best to get to attend this year. Not sure if my dream will happen or not. But might as well shoot for it :).

House of Lords at Jaxx on January 20th. What a GREAT cd House of Lords came up with! For me, it's the one that I think they should have made to begin with to live up to all the hype!

That should be a cool show! I'd like to see HOL myself. Yeah, World Falls Down is a return to form for those guys for sure. :headbang: I just can't get into The Power and the Myth no matter how hard I tried.

Nothing scheduled because Los Angeles has nothing going on right now but looking forward to a lot of shows..HEAVEN & HELL tour coming up, new W.A.S.P. show and cd, reunion show for RATT with Pearcy, in March Winger is playing and of course PP8 in October.

I didn't realize Ratt was reuniting again. Is it everyone but Robin?

Going to be a very interesting start to 2007. The first show of 07 is a bit odd. A band that i have missed more times than i can count "H20" are playing with the PIETASTERS (a ska band from d.c.). H20 is a punk/hardcore/post hardcore band from nyc, really dig the old shit. The girlfriend is into the ska so it works out. Also playing are local hardcore band MURDERS ROW (vocalist from local heroes STIGMATA). My little brothers drummer also plays bass for this band, it funny to watch a 19 yr old on stage with a bunch of 30 yr olds.:kickass: Opening up is some band BOMBTOWN. I think this band is more on the lines of the headliner PIETASTERS.

JAN. 6TH PIETASTERS/H20

JAN. 12TH CRIMINAL ELEMENT/ DISCIPLES OF BERKWITZ
Great fucking death metal show.....criminal element are members of suffocation/dying fetus. disciples of berkwitz are local legends!! always a great show."fuck you i hate you, if i want sex ill rape you":headbang:

JAN. 19TH SCISSORKICK:kickass: Have to support the little brothers band!!
www.myspace.com/scissorkick518

JAN. 26TH TERROR/THE WARRIORS/ALL SHALL PARISH
Happy birthday to me!!!! good show to be 26 on the 26th!!!! plus, hardcore is more down my ally, fucking TERROR!!! (a west coast hatebreed)

I am going to see Bob Seger in a couple of weeks in Tampa. I can't wait. He has had so many classic songs.

The DragonForce tour is the only one so far i'm interested in that's coming near me. Im 100% going even if I gotta walk because DragonForce is my 2nd fav. band :D

Starting off 2007 with House of Lords 1/12 in New Port Richey, FL. & then Bob Seger 1/13 in Tampa & then Cradle of Filth, 69 Eyes, 3 Inches of Bood 2/21 at House of Blues, Orlando. Looking forward to many more!!

I guess my first show of 2007 will be TEXAS MADFEST which i am co-director of along with TZ. This is going to be a killer show with the likes of OUTWORLD, MEYVN, SIX MINUTE CENTURY, MAGISTRAL, DARK EMPIRE and others to be confirmed.

Looks like it's going to be Lords of the Backstage and Gazpacho for a pre-convention gig in Zoetermeer, Netherlands, on Feb. 1 for me and the old man. For once, I'll actually be in-country in time for convention warm-up fun! :D

Shaye