Your first show of 2007?

I posted the Dixie Dregs w/special guest The steve Morse band on jan 20th.
It changed now to Paul Gilbert live at the viper room in hollywood on jan 17th:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

H20 put on a hell of a show!!! Great time, seeming how they even said that they would never be coming back to the area EVER!!

Next up:

JAN. 12TH CRIMINAL ELEMENT (members of DYING FETUS and SUFFOCATION) with special guests DISCIPILES OF BERKOWITZ (home town death metal legands):headbang:

Milton reminded me of the Enslaved show tonight, thankfully. They totally slayed, btw...

Spock's Beard is playing B.B. King's ON MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY! \m/\m/

The first show of the year for me will be one I'm playing at.

legends_flyer350w.jpg

Paul, come with me to the Arsis/Mnemic show. Noah will be playing and I'd like to say hi. That'll probably be my first metal show, unless Brian pulls something off before then...

Pearl Room, Mokena, January 16th. It's going to rule!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

I already skipped Arsis :( It was a matter of money: I just didn't have it. I will, however, be attending this Metal Church tour that's popping up on everyone's list; my stop is the 18th. After that I think I'm going down to Maryland to see the Earth Crisis reunion. Not totally sure yet, but it's a tentative plan. After that, nothing really until TROUBLE! But that's 3 months away.

Now that Into Eternity replaced Sadus on the Destruction tour, I will be checking that one out in St. Louis on Jan. 30th.

Probably go see LA Guns when they come here in Feb, but it's been dead this year. I'm getting by watching DVDs I picked up over the holidays.

Paul, come with me to the Arsis/Mnemic show. Noah will be playing and I'd like to say hi. That'll probably be my first metal show, unless Brian pulls something off before then...

I'm gonna try. We're coming into the Busy Times at work. I know I'll be at CoF because I had enough lead time to formally request the day off. (Later that same week is The Cruxshadows, which I probably can't get the whole day off for, now...sucks since they're kinda like family.)

I will now be attending the CRADLE OF FILTH/69 EYES/3 INCHES OF BLOOD on the 26th (26th birthday) in worcester ma. The show i was going to attend on birthday in poughkeepsie, ny is actually in worcester the next day. So it works out that i can see 2 shows in 2 nights.:kickass: TERROR/THE WARRIORS/ALL SHALL PARISH/WAR OF AGES

3 INCHES OF BLOOD!!!!:worship:

Well.....change of plans here......I know this sounds nuts, but Winger is playing March 3rd - with the full original lineup. I was always a sucker for these guys, and have seen them twice before (in like '88 and '91)......they've taken some flack in the past but I kinda think it was unjust. Pretty talented guys with some great tunes.......