Your first show of 2007?

Well I saw on a flyer the other night at a friends show that Metal Church, Meliah Rage and 2 other bands are playing at the same bar on Jan 13th for about $10 - score :)

Also - since I hope to be bouncing around England in March (and maybe someplace I havent been as well) I am hoping to see some form of The WiLDHEARTS (the 'hearts, ginger solo, god damn whores etc). Depending on where else I go from England - hopefully I can catch a show :)

Oh - another one i konw will be going on in England (besides PPUK) is Ian Anderson's Jethro Tull - who will be playing some shows - and Anna Phoebe (electric violin from TSO West) will be playing with him - taht is possibility too.

Jeff

Looks like it will be Cowboy Mouth as the first show in general of this year. And then either Destruction/Sadus or the Theocracy show.

I was pissed to that i missed them when they came around locally, just found out that they are playing one last show in nyc!!

CARNIVORE!!!!:kickass:

JAN. 13TH CARNIVORE/KRIEG/LAIR OF THE MINOTAUR/ANAL CUNT/EMBALMER

For me....I may try to get to that Arsis/Mnemic show (don't really give two shits about the headliner on that one), and then definitely the Cradle of Filth/69 Eyes show in February. I'll be one of two people there who want to see both the headliner and the immediate support act. :)

Nothing scheduled because Los Angeles has .

Overkill Jan. 21st at the Whiskey

And then
Feb 12 Metal Church and Meliah Rage at the Whiskey too. These will be my first shows unless something else comes up sooner. Hirax also has some benefit shows with Destruction and other thrashers coming up through Feb.

Overkill Jan. 21st at the Whiskey

And then
Feb 12 Metal Church and Meliah Rage at the Whiskey too. These will be my first shows unless something else comes up sooner. Hirax also has some benefit shows with Destruction and other thrashers coming up through Feb.

In CT, you can kill two birds with one stone. Overkill & Metal Church on the same bill. I was thinking of going but it's a weekday from what I remember and I can't another day off so soon.