Do you mind headbanging at Progpower

Headbanging... yea or nay.

• Yes it bother me

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • No it doesn't bother me

Votes: 117 92.1%

• Total voters
A state of mind that does not belong in METAL!! If you can't handle what happens at a METAL show (every genre included).Then stay home put 7.1 surround sound system on high with SONATA ARCTICA and sit back relax, close your eyes and fuckin be a pussy!!!!!:OMG:

pussification(noun): the state in which a society becomes less and less tough. This noun's originator is the famous comedian George Carlin.

"We are undergoing a pussification of our entire society."

A state of mind that does not belong in METAL!! If you can't handle what happens at a METAL show (every genre included).Then stay home put 7.1 surround sound system on high with SONATA ARCTICA and sit back relax, close your eyes and fuckin be a pussy!!!!!:OMG:

pussification(noun): the state in which a society becomes less and less tough. This noun's originator is the famous comedian George Carlin.

What if we have a group meetup on pre-preparty night and have a big courtyard bbq? We could call it PorkPower USA and make t-shirts....
Pork headlining, salad in the opening slot, etc, all with fancy logos. I'd buy it for $10.

I know that isn't related to the thread at all, my mind started wandering in class.

What if we have a group meetup on pre-preparty night and have a big courtyard bbq? We could call it PorkPower USA and make t-shirts....
Pork headlining, salad in the opening slot, etc, all with fancy logos. I'd buy it for $10.

I know that isn't related to the thread at all, my mind started wandering in class.
lmfao.thats funny dude.i would go eat,but idk about the shirt.lol

Why not? After all, this band called "Dinner Break" played the first ProgPower USA, each night at around 6pm. :lol: