DragonForce & Turisas N. American Tour

Some really exaggerated folks in this forum.... lol

Well, even if I could afford it, looking closer at the dates, I'm in Costa Rica for NYC, Mass is right after Thanksgiving so I'll be busy, and Montreal is middle of the week. Said trip to Costa Rica = no vacation time.

I hate kansas

Hehehe... Glad my parents were able to move away from there a number of years ago! Otherwise I might still be there myself. :lol:

Most of my relatives still live there - haven't been back since 2006.

But I agree with you - kinda boring and it isn't exactly a happening place for metal.

At least in Omaha, NE you have Cellador :)

Getting back on topic.... too bad this tour isn't stopping at Jaxx this time around. I guess DF has outgrown Jaxx and moved on to greener pastures?

Holy shit.....Ok I know everyone hates Dragonforce and I don't really care for their new album but they were so fun last time I saw them.

Plus one of my favorite bands of all time, Turisas. Again!

Plus Powerglove....I missed em last time and really regretted it.

Awesome tour. Can't wait for this :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Since the thread failed to mention it, the opening band is POWERGLOVE.

But I'll be at the MA show, mainly for Turisas but I don't think it'd hurt to see DragonForce again.

I'm not familiar with POWERGLOVE. I'll have to track them down online.

I can't stand DragonForce. But I liked Turisas on the PaganFest USA tour. Strange-looking band. But lots of energy and humor. :headbang:

This tour pulls into Michigan in December. It may be worth the two-hour drive to see Turisas again.