Headliners Prediction

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
With about a month, give or take a week or two, until Glenn formely announces the headliners for 2008, i thought it would be fun again to try and predict who it will be. So if you want to play make your guesses and let's see who gets the closest.

I'd like to see Brainstorm be one of the headliners.

if Helloween, Rhapsody, Nevermore, Morgana Lefay, or Nocturnal Rites were one of the other two, that would be awesome.

Helloween & Gamma Ray ... Kiske is brought in as a special guest, and performs a song or three with the old gang. This is probably far fetched, but Kai and Kiske were reported to be working on some material together a while back, and the timing might be right for some sort of a Helloween get together.

Britt

Helloween & Gamma Ray ... Kiske is brought in as a special guest, and performs a song or three with the old gang. This is probably far fetched, but Kai and Kiske were reported to be working on some material together a while back, and the timing might be right for some sort of a Helloween get together.

Britt

Not that far fetched since they are touring together as we type.

I haven't got a clue. But am I the only one that does not see Brainstorm as a headliner? According to Glen, the headliners were going to cement the ProgPower name. I don't think promoting Brainstorm to headliner would do that.

these headliners gotta be dig draws....remember there's more people than on this forum and while Brainstorm might satisfy US in the forum, i dont see a bunch of (lay)people running out and buying tix to see them. theyre going to have to be headliners that get everyone's attention. Like Iron Maiden and Kiss...ha
...my opinion....