Posters and Name tags...

Maybe we should wait until Ann Marie (if she's even up for another year of poster-making) asks for photos..

Just a thought. :)
Hey, all. I was just getting ready to start a thread for this, but on the other side. I confess, I'm rarely in the Lounge, but on second thought, it is more appropriate here. I just hope other people who don't visit the lounge will get the heads up.

So, let's get to it and POST YOUR PHOTOS!
I only ask that IF YOU CAN, please put your name on the photo - whichever you choose; forum and/or real. Post any size you like, but really tiny ones in low rez. don't come out well. If you can't upload to the internet, just ask and I'll give you an email address to send it to.

Let's make this year's photo the best of all! :headbang:

And out the gate....

kingdiamond.jpg

or

pippi-1-1.jpg

Thanks to AMBR for doing the poster again -- I know it's a ton of work!!

I hate posting these larger-than-life pics, but as I recall, you gave me crap last year for submitting a small one, as they were harder to work with. :)

One is me with Mark Wood at TSO in Vegas last year; the other was taken on the Venetian island of Burano last month.

KimberlywithMW.jpg

Kimberly-Burano.jpg

A big thank you to Ann Marie for doing this!

posterpic-1.jpg

~ Jen

I'll submit a picture but I lack the software to neatly insert my name and forum ID. Would someone in our group kindly let me email the pic to you so that you might fill in the missing elements and then send it back to me so I can upload it here?

Unfortunately this old TRS-80 I'm using just isn't terribly sophisticated.....

Thanks!!

posterpic-1.jpg

Wow... I'm fairly certain Glenn could book Symphony X, have his crew lock Russell up in the basement of the Granada, then go up on stage with Symphony X and make it half way though "Smoke and Mirrors" before anyone realized it wasn't Russell.

Zod