Posters and Name tags...

just figured I'd like for someone to let me know in that scenario. :)

cool ass pic with Pyramaze none the less.

Thank you. They were so goofy that day. I will put up the funny shot that we took right after that one. I will let DAVETHEMETALGUY decide which one to put on the poster.

PROGPOWERPHOTO-1.jpg

ProgPowerphoto2.jpg

You guys be the judge. Which one would be better for the poster?
Stay Metal!!!:headbang:

You guys be the judge. Which one would be better for the poster?
Stay Metal!!!:headbang:
Well, I like the expressions and fuller face views in the second one, but it's a bit grainy and may not print as well. I'll take them both and see what Photoshop thinks.

You better not be going as a blonde - that is what I am going as this year :) Well every year lol Although it could be pretty interesting to show up with the same hair as MetalRose

Dammit, thanks for ruining my surprise! Hell I haven't been blonde since Bubble wrap was in fashion.

Also:

Can I make a request/ suggestion? That if you are going to post a picture of yourself for the poster, you just post it of yourself? (Or with you and other posters/people coming).

The posters always look cool, but I was slightly annoyed at seeing X person with X band about 18 times last year.

I think if we cut the guess-who-I-know-are-you-impressed pictures out of the poster, we'd have a hell of a lot more room for the people posting here, and also cut back on confusion/chaos/clutter for the new people who may want to find the actual posters.

Just my thoughts.

-MetalRose

Dammit, thanks for ruining my surprise! Hell I haven't been blonde since Bubble wrap was in fashion. Also: Can I make a request/ suggestion? That if you are going to post a picture of yourself for the poster, you just post it of yourself? (Or with you and other posters/people coming). The posters always look cool, but I was slightly annoyed at seeing X person with X band about 18 times last year. I think if we cut the guess-who-I-know-are-you-impressed pictures out of the poster, we'd have a hell of a lot more room for the people posting here, and also cut back on confusion/chaos/clutter for the new people who may want to find the actual posters. Just my thoughts. -MetalRose

Amen (on the fotos, not the hair color)

I think if we cut the guess-who-I-know-are-you-impressed pictures out of the poster,

Just my thoughts.

-MetalRose

Who's to say they are trying to impress anyone? Should the same be said about Reverend Su's pic?

The same way Su is proud of her picture (and should be) maybe those who post the pics with the bands are just proud to have pics with bands they admire.