Posters and Name tags...

l_addc7d4bedea37ab77eeb24e30c347f7.jpg

I'll let you pick who is me.

Brent
Metalmilita2000

Oh rick (see you in hell). The things I want to say about that picture. However, I don't want to get banned. :lol:

Edit: I guess to avoid internet HATREDZ AND RAGEEEEE ... I would like to clarify a little and tone down what I was going to say, which amounted to "Could you have chosen something a little less... rap?"

I will have to get a new pick almost all mine, are old and i have shaggy hair and face fuzz, and i am fixing to start with the police department so I do not look like that anymore.

progpowerme.jpg

I have yet to determine if I'm gonna do anything weird like last year (with the red streaks and what not). If so, I'll have a different one posted well before hand.

Oh rick (see you in hell). The things I want to say about that picture. However, I don't want to get banned. :lol:

Edit: I guess to avoid internet HATREDZ AND RAGEEEEE ... I would like to clarify a little and tone down what I was going to say, which amounted to "Could you have chosen something a little less... rap?"

Hahahaha It's easy to understand!

To put this into a little context the picture was taken a few months back in Puerto Rico. While strolling along the beach there were some "characters" nearby enjoying a style of music called reggaeton. Well, being the impulsive (read: childish) creature I am I had to adopt a quasi beach thug pose for the camera. But hey give me props for not waving that 9mm yo! :lol: