The next two are....

YES finally Pink Cream 69!!!!! I love those guys, and with the whole Adagio/Readman thing last year. Orphaned Land is a new one for me, gotta check them out!!!

Glenn H.[/QUOTE]

Ironically, I've just recently discovered PC69, and had considered posting, asking if they would ever be considered for PP. Awesome choice. These guys should go over real well.

Orphaned Land is an awesome pick. I thought I had heard they couldn't do it?

Zod

Wow, extreme disappointment is all from my end.

Glenn, I love your festival and I've gone to III and V. Just seems the even years don't really do it for me with the lineups.

So far, I care about zero of the bands. Depending on the headliner (and there are 3 or 4 different possibilities I consider realistic here that I want to see) I may or may not go. Not a fan of any of the 6 bands so far, but from what I've heard I would like to see Strato and Manticora. Therion is terrible to my ears, but hey, that's why it's called an opinion! :)

I'm glad to see so many people happy with the lineup thus far. I dunno what it is, but I loved III and V and the lineup for IV and so far VI just don't do it for me. Hopefully one of the 4 headliners I'm hoping for is there this year. If not I may still come, so we'll see.