This coming Monday's...

So, just to confirm, is the announcement going to be Sunday(Monday technically) at 12am......or are you postponing it until Monday evening like this week's announcement?

Barking Pumpkin said:
So, just to confirm, is the announcement going to be Sunday(Monday technically) at 12am......or are you postponing it until Monday evening like this week's announcement?

It will be Monday evening at 8pm EST again.

Glenn H.

I guess that's good. That means I can go to bed early Sunday and Monday and still find out the announcement, even though it means I have to wait an extra day.

Hmmm time to flip through some threads and find out what bands people would say WTF to...

Glad to know ahead of time, at least, that the announcement will be at 8pm, so I don't waste my Sunday night being anxious.

Harvester said:
announcement will be both of the #3 slots. Both are North American exclusives. Some folks will be estatic and others will say WTF?
I'll be estatic just to know the next 2 bands! These weekly updates are like pulling a band-aid off slowly, I always prefer a quick band-aid pull. :loco: Hmmm...sounds like a future poll question :D Can't wait to know all 10!

Dave@BEC said:
Harvester said:
announcement will be both of the #3 slots. Both are North American exclusives. Some folks will be estatic and others will say WTF?
I'll be estatic just to know the next 2 bands! These weekly updates are like pulling a band-aid off slowly, I always prefer a quick band-aid pull. :loco: Hmmm...sounds like a future poll question :D Can't wait to know all 10!

I guess it's cool to misspell ecstatic now that Glenn did, eh? Heh.

Sorry.....I'm anal about spelling things right.

I'll be estatic if Arcturus plays....^_^

DementiaGuitar said:
Hmmm time to flip through some threads and find out what bands people would say WTF to...

Glad to know ahead of time, at least, that the announcement will be at 8pm, so I don't waste my Sunday night being anxious.

I'd give a real loud WTF over Freak Kitchen........

And I wouldn't bitch either!!!!! : )

J-Dubya :worship: Would nominate Glenn for Sainthood if that happens!

Heh....I'm intrigued by anything labeled "experimental," so now they get added to my very, very long list of bands to get albums by. Unless of course they're on the bill....then they go straight to the top, of course.