Voyager's upcoming US tour

(a quick Intromental announcement)

Hey, you thinking of going to the New York City show?

Guess what? SUSPYRE has just been confirmed as one of the support bands of the bill. Suspyre will be selling tickets as well, so let us/the band know if you need some! :)

Here's the link to buy a ticket directly from us:

http://suspyre.vstore.ca/product_info.php/pName/ticket-for-may-29th-suspyre-gig-at-gramercy/osCsid/6eae9a03dd899cacd0997151bc1dd97a

The first forty (40) people that do so will get a FREE Suspyre - Suspyre CD!

And...we need to sell tickets to prove that we can bring people to shows. Please, if you haven't ordered yours yet, get it from us. Thanks!

And...we need to sell tickets to prove that we can bring people to shows. Please if you haven't ordered yours yet, get it from us. Thanks!

Don't let anyone give you shit about that, either. Musicians sometimes sell tickets. There's nothing wrong with it, and bands like you guys deserve the chance to show you've got fans who are willing to pay to see you perform. Good luck, but I doubt you'll need it. :kickass:

Don't let anyone give you shit about that, either. Musicians sometimes sell tickets. There's nothing wrong with it, and bands like you guys deserve the chance to show you've got fans who are willing to pay to see you perform. Good luck, but I doubt you'll need it. :kickass:

Thanks a lot!

Selling tickets does sort of remind me of the days when we were first starting out and playing at the local firehouses and coffee shoppes. But those tickets were usually $5-10, not $35. It makes sense from the promoter's perspective - they don't want to put bands on the bill that don't bring additional people to their venue.

Is this link dead? Can't get the page to load. Says the server is busy. Are you still selling tickets?

EDIT: Never mind. Got it to work eventually.

Yeah, the server for our store sometimes goes down. As long as you keep refreshing it should load eventually. We still have plenty of tickets (and free CDs).

Thanks for your order - enjoy the show!

Hey!!! We get to join in on the fun too!!!!!!!!!!!

GHOST IN THE RUINS will be on the RHAPSODY OF FIRE bill.

Here are the details:
TUESDAY JUNE 5, 2012 @ 7PM
MOJOES in JOLIET, IL

RHAPSODY OF FIRE
VOYAGER
PANZER
GHOST IN THE RUINS
ACT OF DESTRUCTION

Tickets are $22 in advance, and $25 at the door.

We are selling advance tickets for only $20!!!!

Thanks. Looking forward to it.

i have gotten grief for being on bills where we had to sell tickets.

I look at it this way. From the promoters point of view, they know then that there will be a guaranteed couple hundred of advance ticket sales. Bands sell them for less than at the door, which helps fence sitters make the decision early as opposed to waiting for the day of the show.

What I dont like are the venues that MAKE you purchase the tickets in advance and its up to you to recover the cost. I wont mention the venue but there is one in the Midwest that will allow ANY band to play as long as you are willing to purchase $300 to $400 in advance ticket sales.

More like.. he was very grumpy and didn't move much. I understand he has an injury, but yeah. I think he yelled at the sound guy a few times. I know he yelled at the sound guy at the Jaxx show.

the sound guy at jaxx (glasses with fingerprints) is awesome. he has run some of the best local sound I have ever heard..... especially for not being familiar with any of the bands I've heard him mix.

He was a pretty awesome/rad dude.

Looking forward to seeing them tomorrow. Voyager are the only reason I'm excited about the show, otherwise I'd just be showing up for support. My facebook Home feed is FULL of ProgPower family talking about Voyager, but very little mention of Rhapsody of Fire. I'm rather happy to see the new breed getting so much love.

Glad someone got real decent video of DC Cooper joining them on stage. Pretty cool, and yeah I'm pretty jealous too haha

I'm surprised nobody is talking about this tour here, especially since I know a lot of PPUSA people are coming out and showing Voyager some love. I caught them in Baltimore and they rocked it despite some technical glitches.

Oh, and those of you who were lucky enough to witness this (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10100333761705742) live - I officially hate you? So jealous...

Christina (Stardust2112) and I went on a mini tour with Voyager, seeing them in Worcester and NYC. The Worcester show was awesome and they got 40 minutes whereas the NYC show was great but got cut short (30 minutes) and Danny's keytar crapped out halfway through their set. Still it was awesome getting to hang out with them two nights in a row. :headbang:

I was going to go to San Diego (6 hour drive) to see Voyager. I could not give 2 shits less about Rhapsody of Fire. However, it's not going to work out for me, as other things have come up and I am absolutely infuriated that they're skipping over Phoenix, which I probably could've made happen in that time frame.

I was going to go to San Diego (6 hour drive) to see Voyager. I could not give 2 shits less about Rhapsody of Fire. However, it's not going to work out for me, as other things have come up and I am absolutely infuriated that they're skipping over Phoenix, which I probably could've made happen in that time frame.

you didnt miss anything....they were super generic and lackluster. Voyager that is. Rhapsody put on a good show but there is just way to much stuff piped in.

Those are two terms that I'd never think of using to describe Voyager.

He isn't really someone I put a lot of faith into when looking for opinions I agree with. If anything, I am now convinced that this would rival any show I've ever been to that I have enjoyed exponentially more than I ever imagined.