You know you're a ProgPower Veteran when...

You also know you're a veteran when there used to be a lot less females in attendance at ProgPower. I started coming when the female numbers were going up, but even now there are more ladies at the fest than when I first attended!

It was a *total* sausage fest at PP2, and most of the relatively few women there all knew each other from the Ytsejam and Perpetual Motion.

I don't miss the Fairfield only because it was a lot harder to get away from the party if you wanted to get some sleep... funny how the older I get, the less I do of that at PP. I'm usually out there until 5am all weekend these days.

You also know you're a veteran when there used to be a lot less females in attendance at ProgPower. I started coming when the female numbers were going up, but even now there are more ladies at the fest than when I first attended!

That's because Glenn chooses all of these chick magnet bands like Primordial and Falconer :devil:

- J. J. Keeley's.
- ProgPower 5 Rat (come on, the rat!)
- Midnight acoustic show at the Fairfield
- Hell, staying at the Fairfield
- Not being able to get into the pre-party because I was one month shy of 18
- 5 bands/night

Yes sir. I kind of left out JJ Kelleys because we did many Powerfests there as well but it was still number 1 for PPUSA, cold as fuk!

Midnight was a trip, RIP.

Never stayed at the Fairfield but walked to the Artmore more than a few times in the early as after leaving the FF!!!

5 bands, we are so lucky now!!! :devil:

Man times flies!

Bear

I remember when Center Stage was still called Earthlink Live, when the Artmore was the Granada, and when the Hampton Inn was still around.

I also remember when the fest started in the late afternoon, and the only two days worth attending were Friday and Saturday. Seems so long ago! :)

Remember when we first started arriving on Thursdays and joked that it was just a matter of time before the entire festival was a week long and everyone started arriving on Monday or Tuesday?

I remember when Center Stage was still called Earthlink Live, when the Artmore was the Granada, and when the Hampton Inn was still around.

I also remember when the fest started in the late afternoon, and the only two days worth attending were Friday and Saturday. Seems so long ago! :)

But it really wasn't that long ago (was it?).

-------------------

I get the coworkers warning me about hurting my neck from head banging and my wife giving me shit about how much money I spend in the vendor room. Literally before boarding a plane today it was "So how much are you spending this year!"

How about:

When you were at Tall Cedars Hall thinking, "This could be done so much better..."

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert