Official "Need a Roomie or Ride" Thread

Looks like I need a roomie (or room even). I'm respectful, quiet, and not much of partier. I'm at PPUSA for the music (really excited about this year) and to see old friends. Traveling from Dallas, TX.

I've got a room with just myself in it but I'm staying at the Melia Atlanta which is about a 1.5mile walk down W Peachtree. Right near the Varsity and North Ave station.

I'm pretty sure that I will be foregoing the TSA "Security" circus in favor of taking my car up this year. I'll be driving from Baton Rouge, leaving Thursday morning. If anyone in the area or in New Orleans wants to hitch a ride, hit me up.

I will be missing my first Progpower in 10 years:cry:. I cancelled my reservation for the Artmore Hotel just now and wanted to post this in case someone wants to reserve there.

PROG POWER IS COMING UP AND PLANS ARE BEING MADE , i have been to several prog powers and drove to all of them from houston texas great road trip so i am looking for some prog power fans to make the trip to ATL i am leaving on wed during the day or depends on if plans are made ,so just idea i wanted to put out there think about it and send me a message or email prog_RGmetal@lycos.com

proggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg rules