Band #2 confirmed

General Zod said:
Wow. Just listened to the new song. If this track is indicative of the songwriting quality on the forthcoming disc, I have an early contender for my #1 CD of 2007. It sounds like a very natural progression from the last CD. Great work.

Zod
Ditto! The Fullness of Time was my favorite album, last year! I have hope for the same in 2007, based on that track! It has some the qualities and the style of what I liked on the last disc.

Nick sounds like he is in his Falling Into Infinity stage... Derek Sherinian style DT keyboards :) But I seriously mean that in a good way. I was one of the few whorebots that liked that DT album.

The song rules!

The Michael

Oh, this is SWEET!!

Although now I guess I should cross off Fates Warning from my draft sponsorship list. :lol:

Michael TEOF said:
Nick sounds like he is in his Falling Into Infinity stage... Derek Sherinian style DT keyboards :) But I seriously mean that in a good way. I was one of the few whorebots that liked that DT album.

The song rules!

The Michael
Add 2 more whorebots that like Falling into Infinity(Scott being the other)

Well, I guess everyone is happy with this announcement. I am not a big fan of them, but will support them anyway. I like Alder alot, but really only a fan of the early FW stuff.

I like it (also being a 'Scott').

I think that the fact that Peruvian Skies made the radio is what gets them some pushback.

The new song sounds terrific, and the biggest improvement is in Ray's vocals. Ray has a great voice and all, but on the last disc I just didn't feel he sounded like he was emotionally invested in the lyrics. It sounded to me like he was reading off the lyric sheet. This time out I can hear more character, and passion in his vocals. I wonder if he had more input in the lyrics this time out?

Britt