Band #2 confirmed

Pellaz said:
Riverside........of Fire!

And, yeah, I'd like to see 'em too. :heh:

:lol: :lol:

On a related note, am I the only one who's seen Riverside before? I hadn't heard a note from them before their live performance before and they completely blew me away.

Braxil said:

On a related note, am I the only one who's seen Riverside before? I hadn't heard a note from them before their live performance before and they completely blew me away.

Nopers......We saw them at NearFest this year....BLEW me away...Best performance of the weekend for me....followed by Tony Levin, and Niacin.

Coldie

Braxil said:

No. Myself, AngraRULES, and IceQueen_ have seen them (and possibly others). Hope they play PP someday. :headbang:

metalsped said:
No. Myself, AngraRULES, and IceQueen_ have seen them (and possibly others). Hope they play PP someday. :headbang:

Yes, it was the best show of the year so far.

Others that have seen are Angrafan and nightwish58.

I must admit I haven't heard of these guys before.
However since seeing this post I have asked around about them and am told that they are very good. So If by some mircle I get to attend PP8 I would watch them for sure.

Mustang said:
I must admit I haven't heard of these guys before.

That's funny -- you sent us a MySpace friends request a couple of weeks ago. :)

Glad that there is some action in the Eternity X camp -- hope to hear some new material soon!