Cheers 'N' Jeers VII

Whoa! I can tell you first hand, when I tried to get a few shots of certian bands, more than one person was willing to let me "sneak" in front of them for a moment. No one told me to fuck off or get out of the way. And in turn because they let me in for a moment, I was nice enough to go back to where I was intially standing.

I've never been to a concert where fans were willing to step aside for a minute while another fan wanted to get a picture.

-Metal

Yippee38 said:
BTW, Cheers to all the smokers who voluntarily went outside to smoke. I appreciated it.

My friend Ripper was one of these. --Even though there was no enforcement of the no-smoking signs in the lobby whatsoever, a point which he observed several times to me. I just gave him a sour look each time and he went meekly outside.....well, as meekly as someone named 'Ripper' can ever go. :heh:

Smoking was allowed in Vinyl too, I assume.

Pellaz said:
My friend Ripper was one of these. --Even though there was no enforcement of the no-smoking signs in the lobby whatsoever, a point which he observed several times to me. I just gave him a sour look each time and he went meekly outside.....well, as meekly as someone named 'Ripper' can ever go. :heh:

Smoking was allowed in Vinyl too, I assume.

Speaking of friends of yours... I spent Friday watching the sets with and speaking to your friend, Peter(?). Cool guy, but I must say you really inadequately prepared him for what to expect.:p He seemed duly impressed anyway.

Hmmm, possibly Peter "Alexi Aleister" Armstrong, vocalist and guitarist (ex-Vis Vires, currently Dearest Azazel). Weird that he was unprepared, since he attended last year. Lance King is a particular favorite of his and he decamped directly above the mixing board, straight on to the stage in the seats.

His wardrobe, however, was intentionally 'different' from ye basic metal wardrobe. :heh:

Pellaz said:
Hmmm, possibly Peter "Alexi Aleister" Armstrong, vocalist and guitarist (ex-Vis Vires, currently Dearest Azazel). Weird that he was unprepared, since he attended last year. Lance King is a particular favorite of his and he decamped directly above the mixing board, straight on to the stage in the seats.

His wardrobe, however, was intentionally 'different' from ye basic metal wardrobe. :heh:

Yup. That's him. I thought his wardrobe was a flashback to the glam look of the 80's. By unprepared I ment he was completely unfamiliar with most of the bands, notably SC, FK, and Mercenary.