Cheers 'N' Jeers VII

kittybeast said:
Jeers: on having to go back to work Thursday

Cheers: on finding out I got a pay raise while on vacation!:headbang:

hahah funny!!!

For me, Jeers - having to go back to work on Wednesday

Cheers - Getting an award and a huge bonus yesterday!! LOL, trip how things work out like that!!!

Thanks for getting me um, well ya know on wednesday night:)

Bear

scooterSST said:
'cause we've been around you when you sweat... :)

I've been trying to email you knucklehead... a buddy of mine may be moving out your way.. I need to know if you have any connections in the jazz community that he may want to hook up with..

um I dont know any Jazz people, I am metal to the bone! but it wont be hard for him, Frisco has a large Jazz contingent...

Bear

Dude, i only remember bits and pieces, you may have to remind me... i hope i wasn't the lapdancer...LOL

very cool... was that not the most spastic drunken lapdance you've ever seen..?[/quote]

rottingflesh said:
Dude, i only remember bits and pieces, you may have to remind me... i hope i wasn't the lapdancer...LOL

very cool... was that not the most spastic drunken lapdance you've ever seen..?
[/QUOTE]

nope Matt Crooks was the lapdancer.... and he was uhmmm *a bit* drunk..

Yep, that was posted by Ron and I stole it... you have that normal drool look on your face... Empress must have walked by while we were taking it... LOL

The_Q said:
Wow is that me with Linda (Rottingflesh) in her avatar?

rottingflesh said:
Yep, that was posted by Ron and I stole it... you have that normal drool look on your face... Empress must have walked by while we were taking it... LOL

LOL. or you.. he couldnt take standing next to your hotness! :devil:

BATTLEMAID said:
Isn't this what fans DO during concerts? Or are they supposed to be QUIET?? What would the stars think if their fans were QUIET?? .

Someone needs to make a Japanese concert joke here.