FALCONER for prog power X

I don't remember how I got mine, honestly. I think Stefan sent it to me, but it's been awhile since I got it. If you go to the Falconer forum and ask, someone there will probably have it. You could even try PMing Stefan at the Falconer forums. There really aren't alot of people there, and he's fairly accessible. Though I think he's in the middle of recording the new album right now. I haven't seen him post recently.

Or you could buy the Japanese version of Northwind. I think it's a bonus on that one. If not, it's definitely a bonus on one of their Japanese releases. Sorry I can't be more definitive, but Northwind Japanese release seems the most likely.

I don't remember how I got mine, honestly. I think Stefan sent it to me, but it's been awhile since I got it. If you go to the Falconer forum and ask, someone there will probably have it. You could even try PMing Stefan at the Falconer forums. There really aren't alot of people there, and he's fairly accessible. Though I think he's in the middle of recording the new album right now. I haven't seen him post recently.

Or you could buy the Japanese version of Northwind. I think it's a bonus on that one. If not, it's definitely a bonus on one of their Japanese releases. Sorry I can't be more definitive, but Northwind Japanese release seems the most likely.
OK, thanks!:headbang:

Well, at this point all we can do is keep our fingers crossed for next year. :)

I've been listenening to alot of Falconer lately, so I'm getting my fix in as best I can. I'm thinking of re-buying Chapters from a Vale Forlorn with the En Kugens Man bonus track. My copy doesn't have it. And I just love hearing Mathias sing in Swedish. :)

Also, I'm jealous of this collection: http://boards.4metal.net/index.php?topic=2703.0 Egads! So much Falconer/Mithotyn swag!

I've been listenening to alot of Falconer lately, so I'm getting my fix in as best I can. I'm thinking of re-buying Chapters from a Vale Forlorn with the En Kugens Man bonus track. My copy doesn't have it. And I just love hearing Mathias sing in Swedish. :)

Also, I'm jealous of this collection: http://boards.4metal.net/index.php?topic=2703.0 Egads! So much Falconer/Mithotyn swag!

thats ridiculous! all the demos and promos really add up.

on a side note, i love the sound of the hammer hitting the anvil on "lord of the blacksmiths", its on the last chorus of the song i think, cheesy but so awesome, now if only they had a real hammer and anvil at a concert!

:headbang::kickass: Good luck with your Falconer collection!

thats ridiculous! all the demos and promos really add up.

on a side note, i love the sound of the hammer hitting the anvil on "lord of the blacksmiths", its on the last chorus of the song i think, cheesy but so awesome, now if only they had a real hammer and anvil at a concert!
That would rule!:headbang:

Coyote? o_O *confused*

coyote_acme_anvil.jpg