Gigantour Second Stage Bands

Geez dude, not to be rude or anything, but I think everyone is over that whole fiasco by now. So the guy screwed up once or twice. No need to beat a dead horse.

He posted here like today or yesterday, I think.

So anyway, about Gigantour.
I can respect your promise not to tell us about the band...But would you happen to know when the second stage bands are going to be announced?

No idea. And if you were on the receiving end of as many of BP's rants as I was, you'd be 'barking' a different tune yourself... As for this one band, they are awaiting contracts before formal announcements, though they claim all has been agreed on, and scheduling details have been worked out. I think the announcement probably will be at Mustaine's discretion solely.

metal71 said:
No idea. And if you were on the receiving end of as many of BP's rants as I was, you'd be 'barking' a different tune yourself... As for this one band, they are awaiting contracts before formal announcements, though they claim all has been agreed on, and scheduling details have been worked out. I think the announcement probably will be at Mustaine's discretion solely.

Just answer this..was it on the list of candidates?

I'm still here. I'm smart enough to realize that it's not doing anything helpful to keep talking about this, and there's nothing big announced with the festival anyway. My stance is I'm there if Pain Of Salvation is there, and if they're not, it's everyone's loss, and I'll stay home and let people who care more about the other bands go.

Truce?

After all the BS in this thread...all the bitching and moaning...all the hype...

Where's the announcement (bands, tour dates, etc.)???!!! I think Mustaine's just being a big ol' tease.

Gigantour is probably just an overextended April Fool's Joke anyway...

Rock on!

Originally posted by metal71
Oh, dude! You're killing me. When it's announced, I'll point out something very funny to you on this matter, something I just noticed on this forum...

Great, now I'm gonna be scanning the forum looking for clues. Damn my curious nature!

Originally posted by Ashaman7122

Haha, that would suck. I'd be out fifty bucks.

Barking Pumpkin said:
I'm still here. I'm smart enough to realize that it's not doing anything helpful to keep talking about this, and there's nothing big announced with the festival anyway. My stance is I'm there if Pain Of Salvation is there, and if they're not, it's everyone's loss, and I'll stay home and let people who care more about the other bands go.

Truce?
No worries brotha, everyone is entitled to their opinions. That's what discussion forums are for...discussion...funny enough.

ashaman7122 said:

Rock on!

Oh man, I'd beat his ass if it were something like that. Yes, all 4'11" of me, I know I could take him (ha ha).

J-Dubya 777 said:
/me sings "If I only had a brain"
Are you suffering from oxygen depletion down there Babs???!!! :Spin:

Eeeeeew, I'll get you for that one Dub! Two weeks man, and my plane lands in Milwaukee. Beware of sounds that go bump in the night!

lifesadream said:
Dave Mustaine has confirmed Symphony X to be on the tour
He didnt mention which stage however or slot

Just saw this being discussed over at the SymX forums. It's interesting that they were pretty quick to announce that they would not be on this tour, yet they have said nothing regarding Mustaine's announcement. I'd love to see them on the bill, though.

--Mike

This may be the best tour ever! If Dave gets Overkill and POS it's going to be insane! It has to be one of the most diverse line-ups to ever tour the U.S.. I can't wait for this thing. Where the hell are the rest of the cities and dates though?

Just read that POS is out. Oh well, Maybe he can get Testament with the original line-up on there. Now that would kill, but they would deserve more than the second stage I think.

This fanfuckingtastic!!! I have always wanted to Symphony X!! I hope that they are are at least playing right before the headliners of the second stage because it was said that a euro band is headling. However, symphony x also said that they werent going to on the tour, so maybe they can headline.