7. Shadow Gallery

Saturday

1. Myrath
2. Innosense
3. Textures
4. Mystic Prophecy
5. Circus Maximus
6. Edguy

No, I don't know what the roster is cause i'm doing the spreadsheet ;)

My first shot at this slot machine...

Friday:
(1) 7 Kingdoms
(2) Amaranthe
(3) Eumeria
(4) PowerQuest
(5) Falconer
(6) Nightwish
(7) Helloween

Saturday
(1) Aeon Zen
(2) Halcyon Way
(3)Tesseract
(4) Edguy
(5) Firewind
(6) W.A.S.P.

I mean, Glenn doesn't restrict bands from mingling and signing stuff, and doesn't charge for the autograph tables - Blackie digs that, I'm sure...

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Then again, WASP would probably end up canceling because Glenn was selling Gold Badges, lol...

As much as I would love to see them, I have to agree, if they did Play PP I think they would have to be a Headliner, i might be wrong.

Besides Helloween and Nightwish, VOLBEAT are now bigger than any band that have ever played progpower ... and, I'm beginning to think they might even outsell those too. They just played a festival in Sweden two weeks ago, where they were higher on the bill than Korn, Soilwork, Meshuggah, Arch Enemy, Avenged Sevenfold etc - the only band on that festival that had a higher position was System Of A Down. So the days where VOLBEAT would be playing at PPUSA are long gone.

Besides Helloween and Nightwish, VOLBEAT are now bigger than any band that have ever played progpower ... and, I'm beginning to think they might even outsell those too. They just played a festival in Sweden two weeks ago, where they were higher on the bill than Korn, Soilwork, Meshuggah, Arch Enemy, Avenged Sevenfold etc - the only band on that festival that had a higher position was System Of A Down. So the days where VOLBEAT would be playing at PPUSA are long gone.

Very true. They also tour the US enough now that a festival appearance wouldn't make much sense. I saw them in May and will see them again in August.

I believe you're totally right, unless Glenn can pull off a miracle or someone bids over $25,000 for a sponsorship hehehehehe any takers?

Might as well guess...thanks for helping me completely forget about work for a half hour.

(1) Jolly
(2) Tesseract
(3) Triosphere
(4) Cynthesis
(5) Kingcrow
(6) Pretty Maids
(7) Rhapsody of Fire

Saturday
(1) Lost in Thought
(2) Persefone
(3) ReVamp
(4) Mercenary