ProgPower 2014 Wish List

Saga and Zebra together got my attention for the Cruise to the Edge last year. I wouldn't mind seeing them too. In fact, when I was in Germany last year they were playing the day after I left and I considered extending my trip a couple days to see them.
Ever since I had a Saga listening day a couple of months ago I had been wondering why I never have seen Saga mentioned in this forum. I thought of posting a thread asking if they had even been considered or approached about playing Progpower.

Crashdiet , Crazy Lixx , Nasty Habit , Voodoo Circle , Reckless Love , The Poodles , W.E.T , Danger Danger , Love/Might/Kill , Wolfpakk , Bloodbound , Dreamland , Freedom Call , Metalium , Eden's Curse , Steel Attack , Wig Wam , and Magic Kingdom . Any of those bands I wish for

Crashdiet , Crazy Lixx , Nasty Habit , Voodoo Circle , Reckless Love , The Poodles , W.E.T , Danger Danger , Love/Might/Kill , Wolfpakk , Bloodbound , Dreamland , Freedom Call , Metalium , Eden's Curse , Steel Attack , Wig Wam , and Magic Kingdom . Any of those bands I wish for

A list like that, and you don't include Hardcore Superstar?

I don't care where they play. Whoever books them has a automatic ticket sale. They are playing in Sweden this weekend with Sabaton, Pagan's Mind, Powerwolf, Mustasch, Wolf, and Korpiklaani. Now THAT is a show I wish I could see.

Sweden is more open than Americans. HAHA
As for Saga being "wimpy" that they are but no more than Magnum or Demon or a host of others are now. Speaking of Demon....
And Shadow Gallery, come on can't get wimpier than that.