Blaze Bayley
Aska
Vicious Rumors
Fire Force
Dragonsclaw
Nightmare
Rebellion
Sanctuary again

I wasn't able to attend PP IX so I'd like to see these bands at ProgPower again:
Iced Earth
Gamma Ray
Helloween

Magnitude Nine - Just kidding Glenn.
Cloudscape - Seems like they're tailor made for the fest, though the last release not so much
Stormwind - Not sure if they're still together...
Annihilator - Lots of material to pick from
Borealis - Great young band with a new album coming later this year
Tesseract - My favorite album this year, nice change of pace
Syqem - Super smooth djent with serious hooks
Speaking to Stones - Elements is the best album I've heard in many years, could be hard to coordinate
Hephystus - See Borealis, great young band with HUGE potential
Awake - Selfish pick, I'm probably the ony one here who really, really likes them

I'm sure I'm batting zero on this but it is a wishlist.

Perhaps. But if a band won't play unless they can be paid beyond their drawing power, than it's kind six of one, half dozen of the other.

In interviews with Aaron I have read, they won't do a full US tour because they have full time jobs, but one or two shows (like PPUSA or Maryland Deathfest) would be ok. That, plus he doesn't really like to perform live from what I've heard.

I wouldn't be surprised if they played Maryland Deathfest some year.

In interviews with Aaron I have read, they won't do a full US tour because they have full time jobs, but one or two shows (like PPUSA or Maryland Deathfest) would be ok. That, plus he doesn't really like to perform live from what I've heard.

I wouldn't be surprised if they played Maryland Deathfest some year.
I hope you're right, as I'd love to see them. But I have to assume they've had offers to do one-offs in NYC or MDF before. But who knows, maybe they'll finally do it.

HOPING FOR ATLEAST 2 OR 3 OF THE FOLLOWING
MASTERPLAN
ORDEN OGAN
FALCONER
SAFFIRE
TRAIL OF MURDER
HEADSPACE
NIGHTMARE
ANUBIS GATE
HEIMDALL
POWERWORLD

RETURNERS
NOCTURNAL RITES
VOYAGER
THRESHOLD
MUSTASCHE
JORN
EDGUY

Threshold
Sinner
Mercury Tide (with some Angel Dust songs in the setlist)
Sinister Realm
Dream Evil
Nocturnal Rites
Eclipse
Tank (the Doogie White version)
Audrey Horne

Adding to this list:

Saffire
Jorn
Lions Share
Civil War
Astral Doors
FullForce
Cloudscape
Trail Of Murder
Nightmare
Mustasch

Folks I'd like back:

Voyager
Orphaned Land (I know they've played twice, but...)
Haken
D.S.O.
Tyr

Folks I'd like to see for the 1st time on PPUSA stage:

Halcyon Way (Homer)
Seven Kingdoms
Arthemis

I would have added Circus Maximus and Sabaton - but Glenn took care of those this year...

I'm adding Emperor to my wish list for 2014. Especially given the fact that they will be playing Wacken along with some other dates. If Glenn could pull this off it would be amazing to say the least. The fact that Ihsahn is already familiar with the festival can only help.

http://www.bravewords.com/news/208301

MDB is one of the few bucket list bands I have left. I could totally see them doing MDF though, and yeah the thing is they'd be pricey and not worth the draw. However, if part of a fest, I think they could do it.

I'm adding Emperor to my wish list for 2014. Especially given the fact that they will be playing Wacken along with some other dates. If Glenn could pull this off it would be amazing to say the least. The fact that Ihsahn is already familiar with the festival can only help.

Ihsahn told me that he loved the "unique thing you have built unlike anywhere else." However, their booking fee is really high. I mean *really* high. MDF & the Euro fests can afford that based on sheer volume of ticket sales. If I recall correctly, they charged at least $50/ticket for their NYC show last time. That kind of coin would take up over half my budget for a non-exclusive appearance.

Ihsahn told me that he loved the "unique thing you have built unlike anywhere else." However, their booking fee is really high. I mean *really* high. MDF & the Euro fests can afford that based on sheer volume of ticket sales. If I recall correctly, they charged at least $50/ticket for their NYC show last time. That kind of coin would take up over half my budget for a non-exclusive appearance.
Even if Emperor was more reasonable (typical headliner dollars), would you really consider booking them? It's a sizable leap from Ihashn and Emperor musically, one I don't think most PP attendees would make.