Saturday Headliner Announcement:

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 20, 2006

JORN TO REPLACE NEVERMORE AT PROGPOWER USA VII

ATLANTA – Jorn Lande, one of metal’s most renowned and prolific vocalists, has been tapped to replace Nevermore as the Saturday night headliner at ProgPower USA VII.

The singer, whose credits include Masterplan and ARK, will close the show with a unique set covering not only his solo career but songs from the various bands and projects over the course of his entire career.

“I hated to lose Nevermore, but I am ecstatic over being able to get one of the best voices in metal today,” said Promoter Glenn Harveston. “After speaking with Jorn, I am convinced that this will be a once in a lifetime set that you won’t see anywhere else in the world.”

Added Lande: “It’s an honor to play ProgPower USA this year. The festival is well known around the world for keeping progressive metal and hard rock alive. We will do our best to give you a few surprises and make it one of the most memorable sets in the history of the festival.”

Evergrey - complete with a choir and string quartet - will headline the first night of the two-day festival, which will take place on Friday and Saturday, September 15 and 16 at Earthlink Live in Atlanta.

The rest of the lineup is German power metal band Savage Circus, Dutch symphonic metal band Epica, Pyramaze, Wastefall, Sweden’s Freak Kitchen, Finland’s Thunderstone, Italy’s Vision Divine, and Denmark’s Mercenary.

The festival’s annual pre-party will take place on Thursday, September 14 at The Vinyl Club inside of Earthlink Live and will feature performances by Theocracy, Circus Maximus, Leatherwolf, and Circle II Circle.

Tickets for ProgPower USA VII will go on sale Saturday, April 1 at 10 a.m. EST via all Ticketmaster outlets. Only 900 tickets will be made available to the public. Advance Gold Badges, which presently have a two-year wait list, are sold out. ProgPower USA has sold out more than four months in advance for the past four years. Last year’s festival sold out in a record four days.

Tickets are for the pre-party are $20 and go on sale April 8 at 10 a.m. EST. There will only be 600 tickets available in advance.

ProgPower USA VII is sponsored by Pacific Drums, Sabian Cymbals, Shure Microphones, Evans Drumheads, D’Addario Strings, and Planet Wave Cables. Interested sponsors may contact ProgPower USA via www.progpowerusa.com.

Information is available on the website for parties interested in participating in the CD Showcase sampler or advertising in the official program.

On a personal note, special thanks to Frode for helping me make this happen.

Glenn H.

Greykiller, 4-String Annihilation, AMBR, AngraRULES, Azrael LenGraden, Braxil, Chris Rifkin(HalcyonF5 and Stu, Dark One, diablomozart, Dr.Caligari, DreamThief, EDVANTASIA, FataMorgana, Force10, General Zod, gregstaf, guardian26, James, Jim LotFP, johnfrank1970, KaptainKrude, kittybeast, lifesadream, Meteornotes, Osiris' Eyes, PurpleCrayonWriter, Pyramaze51, Savafan1, SavaNanny, SavaRon, sh0kr0k, Sinistar, spiralcharlie, St Enigma, TwizstedJesus, urinalcakemix, VeganSupremacy

ALL THANK YOU!!!

THIS KICKS ASS!

Greykiller said:
Greykiller, 4-String Annihilation, AMBR, AngraRULES, Azrael LenGraden, Braxil, Chris Rifkin(HalcyonF5 and Stu, Dark One, diablomozart, Dr.Caligari, DreamThief, EDVANTASIA, FataMorgana, Force10, General Zod, gregstaf, guardian26, James, Jim LotFP, johnfrank1970, KaptainKrude, kittybeast, lifesadream, Meteornotes, Osiris' Eyes, PurpleCrayonWriter, Pyramaze51, Savafan1, SavaNanny, SavaRon, sh0kr0k, Sinistar, spiralcharlie, St Enigma, TwizstedJesus, urinalcakemix, VeganSupremacy

ALL THANK YOU!!!

THIS KICKS ASS!
Your welcome. Oh yea, Glenn beat the website this time, its still not up on the site yets.

Greykiller said:

ALL THANK YOU!!!

THIS KICKS ASS!

I thank him for not reuniting Entombed, because I really didn't want to swim the Atlantic.

Kind of disappointed but losing Nevermore put you in a tough spot. I am still buying a ticket and will be there but was hoping for something different.