Saturday Headliner Announcement:

General Zod said:
Glenn,

Any clue as to whether his set will include Ark or Masterplan material?

Zod
The singer, whose credits include Masterplan and ARK, will close the show with a unique set covering not only his solo career but songs from the various bands and projects over the course of his entire career.
I thought this meant he would do some of both and his solo work?

Oh my gosh...oh my gosh.....oh my gosh :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :Spin: :Spin: :worship: :worship: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

I cant believe it......never whooooo

meh,as long as he throws a few Beyond Twighlight and Ark songs in,maybee this will be kuul(maybe he brings Tore with him as his guitarist)
was hoping for Brainstorm
oh well,I have my Gold Badge anyways,still a strong lineup
I'd rather him tell some stories of his Yngwie tour on stage,lol

good work anyways there Glenn,hopefully next year won't be as agrivating
(was still hoping for Buffet fronting a band with Tore Otesby,Vivian Lalu,Teddy Moller,and 3 other prog/power musicians to be named later for a progpower styled Buffet set)

Osiris' Eyes said:
AWESOME...is he bringing Magnus Karlsson with him??? PLEASE!!!

Who is going to be playing with him? His solo band?

I have no clue who this guy is (other than that he was in Ark and Masterplan - neither of whom I've really listened to). I'm looking forward to getting exposed to something new. It's a killer line-up.

eaeolian said:
Interesting choice. I bet that'll be a good show. Way to go outside the box, Glenn!

Thanks. How about watching my back when they start calling me a pussy over on the Brave Words forum when the news hits there? :tickled:

Glenn H.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

i reallllllllly wanted masterplan and/or ark....and this is close enough!!!!!!

Congrats Glenn!!!

Great job on replacing Nevermore in such a short time. I remember enjoying ARK's performance at my first ProgPower (2). And although their style didn't grab me enough to purchase any of their material, I do agree that Jorn has one of the best voices in progpower metal.

My tastes have opened up somewhat since that first ProgPower show I attended, so I'll have to seek out some of Jorn's catalog now.

Thanks for the job well done. I know a LOT of ProgPower regulars will be quite happy with this direction.

*thumbs up*

~Hoyt.

YAY!

My poor poor husband, stuck at that wedding....

YAY!!! :headbang:

Glenn, sorry you got stuck by the situation, truly. I'm THRILLED with the new headliner, though! :)

oooh, MUNDANUS IMPERIUM???????? rawk...

weird show choice, to say the least, but an interesting one.. this definitely fits Option D. LOL

Does anyone know if any of the stuff Jorn has done in the past is off limits to him (for copyright reasons)?

AWESOME GLENN, we bow to your greatness, this is the way to close the Festival. OH man i hope he does some ARK and Millenium, I am so excited. This is beyond words.

John