Screw waiting...the next band is confirmed

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Manticora will open the show up on Friday. :headbang:

I strongly advise you to check out the mp3 posted in the audio section. They took a huge leap forward with the new disc.

Glenn H.

Cool, I have herad OF them but not anything they've done. This is exciting that both bands that have been announced so far are bands I can't wait to pick up some discs from these bands and others! AWESOME!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

I'd be there no matter what, but this show is shaping up to be the absolute best Progpower yet! Thank you Glenn for all that you do. You are truly a world class promoter.

I strongly urge EVERYONE to pick up or at least hear some samples of 8 Deadly Sins (their latest) or Roots of Eternity (their first full length) for some serious examples of kick ass power/progressive/speedy/thrashy/chock full of balls metal with some serious Blind Guardian influences.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Jason

These guys are pretty rockin. Looks like we have our resident shredmeister for PP6 with these guys too...he was fuckin smokin on that track...

edit: C'mon Glenn...if you couldn't wait a an hour longer for the 2nd band for the first week, you should just give in and announce the whole roster tomorrow :D

Yngvai X said:
C'mon Glenn...if you couldn't wait a an hour longer for the 2nd band for the first week, you should just give in and announce the whole roster tomorrow :D
Heh, the way things have been going he almost HAS to. Let's hope the remaining secrets and surprises can remain just that until Glenn can announce them without having his hand forced. It all adds to the fun and he's more than earned that right. I mean, it's HIS show.

Good. I'll buy the new album very soon so I can go ahead and listen to it. Hopefully, I can plan to go this year for the first time.

Harvester said:
Manticora will open the show up on Friday. :headbang:

I strongly advise you to check out the mp3 posted in the audio section. They took a huge leap forward with the new disc.

Glenn H.
Alright, Im listening to the Mp3 posted on the site.. and man this is killer shit! :headbang: really cool, I like alot the harmonies(or however you spell this word) of the vocals ;)

can't wait until Feb. 7
Greetings!

Hell yeah!!!! Manticora is a perfect band for ProgPower!!!! :headbang: This is turning out to be a killer linup so far.... With 5 more US debuts to go I have the feeling this is gonna be the best ProgPower yet....

Seems Manticora is going to be the opener on Friday night. what do you guys think of them? I pnly have on cd by them, so I guess I better get the other 3 and be more familiar with them

I was ready to bitch about being 0 for 2 so far......lol
But I'm batting .500 This stuff rocks...... Still not huge on Therion, but I'll give em' a chance........ :)

J-Dubya

Actually, I remember I got recommended Manticora a while ago when I was looking for bands with low male vocals.

Well....if I'm going to go, I'll try to get a bunch of the CDs by all the bands.....so I'm really hoping for a bunch of bands I know....my bank account will thank you.

...or I'd be satisfied with a bunch of bands I don't know, but that only have one album....^_^

I have to admit that Therion had my hopes down a bit, but this certainly picked them back up. I don't believe that I didn't even consider them as a possibility. Then again, I usually guess 90% of the bands wrong every year.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

OK - I have Hyperion from them, not a huge fan. But I am currently listening to King of the Absurd and it defintely is better (IMO) than Hyperion.

I have ordered 8 Deadly Sins from The End.

Thanks Glenn!