The annual roster clue (PP USA IX):

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Even though I'm breaking with tradition with the early roster announcement, I wanted to continue this one. My plan is the following:

*6 U.S. debuts
*2 bands that have been to the States only once before (via tour or one-off)
*2 returning bands.

I am 60% done with my plan.

Let's see...

U.S. debuts: Andromeda, Labyrinth, Hubi Meisel, Metalium, Spheric Universe Experience, To-Mera (I'm being hopeful with all of these)

Bands that have played the States once: Eidolon, Falconer (again, being hopeful)

Returning bands: Angra, Brainstorm (I'm only allowing myself to guess two, and these are the most deserving in my book)

Let's see how wrong I am this time!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

Even though I'm breaking with tradition with the early roster announcement, I wanted to continue this one. My plan is the following:

*6 U.S. debuts

I'll go with Riverside, Mystic Prophecy, DGM, Labyrinth, Astral Doors, and Poverty's No Crime

*2 bands that have been to the States only once before (via tour or one-off)

Amorphis, and Nocturnal Rites

*2 returning bands.

Circus Maximus, and Nightwish

It think that would make for a hell of a lineup, but I couldn't come up with sure fire headliner types outside of Nightwish. With them on the bill I think there would be yet another sellout.

Britt

Sieges Even please...There are few bands left thst I really want to see and Sieeges Even is one of them...they deserve a chance to conquer America.

Hmmm... Kamelot and Circus Maximus as the returnees would be killer.

6 US debuts, there's a mighty monkey wrench to chew on. Excalion, Iron Savior, Wintersun, and Kiuas would all be excellent choices.

As far as Symphony X... wouldn't it just be poetic justice for them to headline Progpower X?

SYMPHONY X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!