...will we be doing another pp board photo thingie?...

it's not a board photo... it's a poster containing pictures of people from this board, which then gets hung on the wall at ProgPower. Ann Marie did it a couple of years, so that we could all recognize each other when we got there.

Yes, Justin. I still have my name tag. Thank you SOO much for that sweet gift.

I had a picture of the collage but I can not find it. I think guardian30 ;) has one.....???

Here is last years...

PosterFinishedSmaller.jpg

This is always a great thing to do - and I for one like to see it before i go - because quite honestly - my memory suxx and I'm usually inebrieated from the time I get to the aiport in Denver until I return. Having the pix in advance might help me actually recognize some of the people who post on the board :)

This time I may even submit a pic - you have been warned :)

jeff

Hahaha. I had 3 pictures up on there last year... I actually walked by as a couple of girls said something along the lines of, "who is this chick and why does she get that many pictures?" Of course I said it was me and I had so many because I change my hair all the time... and yet a ProgPower it wasn't a color on any of the pictures.

This year we might just have to photoshop an image of me with a blank space for the hair with a big question mark on it. LOL.

Of course, I'll submit photos as well. But which hair color to use? Because the Metal Gods know it'll be a different color by the time I get there....

-Metal

It'd be great to have the collage done again this year! :kickass:

As for the nametags, I brought some down last year and just a few were made up and distributed. I'd do it again, but response was somewhat lackluster and besides, they're basically only good for one day, if that....unless we make up two per person or something.