Your Top 5 Must see on a progpower stage

sava_freak

Sep 21, 2004
Ok what are your top 5 bands that you would like to see or see again on The progpower stage.... here are mine

1. Savatage
2. Edguy
3. Seventh Wonder
4. Diabulus in Musica
5. Void of Reason-These hometown Atl boys deserve a chance to WOW the progpower faithfull

Subsignal
Enchant
Superior
Riverside
Shattered Skies

Oh and for an honorable mention, I have to throw in VOYAGER
Not like I am the hugest die hard Voyager fan ....... but godDAMN if they don't put on one of the best live sets ever. Bring them back in a heartbeat.

1. Pagan's Mind (I know they've played a ton of times, but I've never seen them and only have been to the last two ProgPowerUSAs.)
2. Freedom Call (Looks like from Glens recent post jabbing at their Hero on Video clip, it'll never happen.)
3. Lost Horizon (I'm sure this is on a lot of people's lists. A Flame to the Ground Beneath is one of the best Power Metal albums ever made. Sadly the members are wasting time in other less noteworthy projects. It's sad.)
4. Bal-Sagoth (This one is one of those shot in the dark kinda ones, but what the hell, why not?)
5. Triosphere (Their last album was a masterpiece. I was really hoping for them to be on this years event. Maybe eventually!)

Trying to go with bands I haven't seen:

1. Skyclad
2. Blaze
3. Paradise Lost
4. Ayreon/Star One/etc.
5. Sentenced Reunion

GRAND MAGUS, Powerwolf, Anubis Gate, Pharaoh and In Solitude.

Didn't bother with bringing bands back and reunions that won't happen again, like Conception. My apartment HAD to burn itself down two weeks before their PP reunion just so i could miss the one band i was dying to see.

1. Smashing Pumpkins
2. Disturbed
3. Marilyn Manson
4. LIVE Reunion with Ed Kowalczyk
5. Ayreon Performing the Human Equasion in it's entirety.

Oh, I thought we were making lists that make no sense and have very little point.