King Diamond

Sort of ditto on that. Though I've met him and some band members including Snowy Shaw when he was his drummer once, chatted with him on the phone once or twice, and have seen him with MF 2-3 times, I've never had the opportunity to see him in KD. KD at PP would rule, though then again isn't one of the key aims behind PP that overseas prog/power/melodic metal bands who don't normally get exposure in the US would be able to do so via PP? He'd had lots of coverage and shows here. He's even has had one of his songs on a movie.

Umm...yeah there are overseas bands, but I mean if Kamelot and Symphony X, Cage, etc. can play here so can KD.

Count me in for King Diamond at PP -- but I'm sure Glenn is not a fan, although he has booked bands he isn't a fan of, so here's hoping.

Aside from that -- KD was supposed to release a live DVD last March which never surfaced .... it will probably be the last KD release I ever buy if it comes out -- does anyone know if this is actually going to happen or is it KD giving us hope while he ponders his future ?

I think KD would be awesome at PP. A totally unexpected flavor for the festival, but it would work out well, maybe as a Friday headliner.