PP V picture thread

Hell Yeah!!! This was on the stairs, right? That was so much fun :) You cool if I post this one at my site soon?

OMG The Brazilian Conehead!!! lmfao It's just not right for any guy to be able to pull off sexy with a freaking hazard cone on his head!

13ShadesofGray said:

Hell Yeah!!! This was on the stairs, right? That was so much fun :) You cool if I post this one at my site soon?

OMG The Brazilian Conehead!!! lmfao It's just not right for any guy to be able to pull off sexy with a freaking hazard cone on his head!

Yep, that first one is the one on the stairs. You're right that was so much fun. I am STILL smiling. Go ahead and post it on your site.

And yes, a Brazilian conehead. LOL. They get the award for the BEST party entrance EVER.

-MetalRose

Hey Shaye did you notice in that pic with you and Urban Breed the tall guy on the right behind you in the maroon Edguy shirt. I was introduced to him backstage by Edguys drummer Felix Bohnke. He's Felix' big little brother. He few all the way from Germany to see them in Atlanta. I thought that was so cool!

SinsAndShadows said:
Sorry about the late reply, you can use my pictures as well. If you would like them in larger resolution, they were taken in 1200x1600, so just let me know. I'll PM you my name.

They are fine as they are I think, thanks :)

I need to adapt them to our webgallery regarding size anyway. If I need them totally different, I'll sure let you know!! :)

I'll let you know as soon as they are up! :))

thanks again
Anke

Great photos Jay! Not that it is a problem or anything, but it seems that you have some pics of Kamelot in the Tad Morose album. :Spin:

Either that or my eyes are going buggy from staring at this computer screen for too long. :loco:

Steph

SavaHexe said:
great shots elfchief!!
I'd like to use some for Jon Oliva's official website if that is alright with you?

Oh, by all means! Like I'd object. ;) Just drop me the URL once you have 'em up?

-jay

TwstDrSteph said:
Great photos Jay! Not that it is a problem or anything, but it seems that you have some pics of Kamelot in the Tad Morose album. :Spin:

Either that or my eyes are going buggy from staring at this computer screen for too long. :loco:

Huh, how bizarre. I'll go take a look when I get a moment. I've had the gallery software I use manage to scramble things around before, I suppose it's not completely impossible that it did it again on me. Heh. *grumble*

-jay

Thanks dude. I wish they were nicer but I had just picked up me new camera the day before I went out to Atlanta and am still figuring out how to work it properly, settings and what not. I know I could have done alot better.

I really hope you guys get back to the states before to long, or a bunch of us are just going to have to get our asses on a big ol jet airliner and get out to Europe \m/

Bear:headbang: