There should be a Prog Power Texas

:lol:

I hope I remember this post for the next time I see Lil' Biffie!

:)

J-Dubya - Who stands a good shot at making this Tejas get together!

Hey Bro it would be the icing on the cake if you were to be able to make it, i really hope you can make it.:headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

You guys are running out of time if you want to announce this year...:heh: You have me checking the board more than once a day for potential news, and that's just not healthy.

You guys are running out of time if you want to announce this year...:heh: You have me checking the board more than once a day for potential news, and that's just not healthy.

Sorry about that, don't worry there will be an announcement very soon, and it is really going to blow your socks off.

Dang it Tammy is out of the office till tuesday and i need to get in touch with her and can't. Great news was given to me today and I need to let her know, and yes it does effect TEXAS MADFEST. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO it's the bestest news i have gotten all holidays okay Second best, but that is another story and yes it concerns TEXAS MADFEST also.

Dang it Tammy is out of the office till tuesday and i need to get in touch with her and can't. Great news was given to me today and I need to let her know, and yes it does effect TEXAS MADFEST. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO it's the bestest news i have gotten all holidays okay Second best, but that is another story and yes it concerns TEXAS MADFEST also.

Torturous. This almost should be illegal, except that I'm begging for it daily. Just a little hint? Pretty please?

I see Lord Glenn is teaching you well in the fine art of the promoter tease, young Padawan..... :lol: :lol:

I also can't wait to hear the results of your and Tammy's efforts, J-Man!

I will be there regardless of who is on the lineup though... I'm already considering Texas Madfest to be the summer warmup (ok, so "warmup" may be a bad choice of words - how about summer raging inferno) for Progpower in the fall!

I see Lord Glenn is teaching you well in the fine art of the promoter tease, young Padawan..... :lol: :lol:

Not only that, but his advise has been more than valuable, and has helped us tremendouly. Also i want to thank Shane for all his Input and aadvise. Thanks to both of the priemer promoters in the world, i am so glad we have had you two as guides, and as an example of what to do, and what not to do. Thanks again.

Happy New Year everyone. Well we hoped to make some announcement this week, but i am sorry to say we are going to have to put that on hold for awhile. Don't worry we will have some great things to announce very shortly.
Thanks for being so patient.

I'm on pins and needles!!

Well get off of them, they might hurt> No seriously guys and gals, we wanted to announce a lot of things by today, but some unforeseen problems arose, so we may have to put off any announcements for a week or two but i promise it will be worth the wait.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: