Vendor requests

dude, i WISH i could even get my hands on the new MELIAH RAGE as it is AWESOME, but their label's website is a joke. i have emailed them as well with no response.

So Do I, I'm looking forward to get this one since last year but still no lucky enough, hope someone got this one. Hope Lance can bring to the fest early releases by Meliah Rage he mentioned he has.

See ya all at PPXI

Anyone have these?

CDs:
Anthem - IMMORTAL
Anthem - ETERNAL WARRIOR

DVD:
Anthem - LIVE IMMORTAL

If so what kind of price are we looking at?

Thanks,

Neal

<<Zod has a thread about this. This is a different angle now. This is band's decision?

What was band's reasoning, do you know ?>>

Yes but its not my place to discuss in public.

So Do I, I'm looking forward to get this one since last year but still no lucky enough, hope someone got this one. Hope Lance can bring to the fest early releases by Meliah Rage he mentioned he has.

See ya all at PPXI

wait, miss communication, thought I had a copy of their old one, I don't, have no leads on the new one, and it's likely too late to make it happen this week, but I'll do a search and reach out.

some more requests:

borealis - anything
mekong delta - wanderer on the edge of time
a tortured soul lucifers fate
tygers of pan tang early albums
ensiferum from afar
stormwarrior at foreign shores
stormwarrior - s/t
stormwarrior - heavy metal fire ep
uriah heep live 73 - 2 cd expanded edition
bonded by blood exiled to earth

that's awesome --only thing i don't understand is, if i don't have a gold badge, how am i going to come b4 noon friday? it's not a problem, i just don't want to piss anyone off :cool:

definately will take them both, and the collector's ed. for sure. see u next fri!

I'm a betting man that at least one 10th of the attendees at Progpower will have the new Kamelot before ProgPower. Its a little something called illegal downloading, and its what is killing the music biz.
I'll have it, but I'm getting it from Japan. It was released there on Sept. 1st. Ebay has a few copies for sale. I NEVER DOWNLOAD ILLEGALLY. I don't do it and I don't believe in it.

Anyone have these?

CDs:
Anthem - IMMORTAL
Anthem - ETERNAL WARRIOR

DVD:
Anthem - LIVE IMMORTAL

If so what kind of price are we looking at?

Thanks,

Neal

We have 9 copies of Anthem coming as well as their new out of print limited edition of "prologg II". Prices are what japanese prices are, expensive, but we will have them.

some more requests:

borealis - anything
mekong delta - wanderer on the edge of time
a tortured soul lucifers fate
tygers of pan tang early albums
ensiferum from afar
stormwarrior at foreign shores
stormwarrior - s/t
stormwarrior - heavy metal fire ep
uriah heep live 73 - 2 cd expanded edition
bonded by blood exiled to earth

Ensiferum, all Stormwarrior titles and japanese, Uriah Heep Deluxe 2-cd (as well as "St/On the rebound" 2010 edition), bonded by blood and japanese tygers of pan tang are packed. Mekong available only thru our online store, but too late to get to progpower. Sorry.

Also: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power +1 (Lmtd Digi), Symphorce-Unrestricted +1 (Lmtd Digi), Elvenking-Red Silent Tides (2-disc), DGM-Synthesis, Secret Sphere-Archtype, At Vance-Decade (2-disc), Edguy-The Legacy (gold book 3-disc) and Doro-Fear No Evil anniversary 3-disc are in transit and will arrive while we are gone. They will be shipped on September 24th when we are back.

WWW.CDINZANE.COM #3 launches October 1st (Friday) at 6pm c.s.t. We will see record numbers of customers come thru that evening and everything will ship that weekend. We've 11 pages of "new arrival" titles that will be in stock that night.

We have 9 copies of Anthem coming as well as their new out of print limited edition of "prologg II". Prices are what japanese prices are, expensive, but we will have them.

Neil, just found 1 copy of Anthem-Eternal Warrior so ask when you get there. Deb pulled a few Anthem DVDs as well, though I don't know which ones.

Also for anyone that might not have received one, Metal Blade made it possible for us to have 1 box set of the Amon Amarth Bobble Head box set so we'll have it, first come first served.

1 portable all-region dvd player is also available for a very low price. It also hooks to your TV thru audio-cables. Found this among the regular dvd players and have packaged this, just in case someone wants 1.

is anyone bringing like imported power metal shirts? like say avantasia pt II's shirt? legacy of kings shirt? some other awesome stuff?