Vendor requests

Over 1,000 titles are $5.00 just for you. Night #2 we'll have thousands at $10 each.

BTW, as you remember, we sought Thomas Ziegler to get us a few hundred copies of Kamelot for the show. He said no. Bad business decision. Lots of lost sales. Disappointing to everyone.

<<BTW, as you remember, we sought Thomas Ziegler to get us a few hundred copies of Kamelot for the show. He said no. Bad business decision. Lots of lost sales. Disappointing to everyone.>>

Not Thomas Ziegler's decision. Band decision - go bark at them instead.

Sad to see that the Inzane site is down for now, I was hoping to get a copy of the Seventh Wonder Mercy Falls special edition before everyone got to the fest. I would love to find a vendor who sells it.

Also:

Barren Earth &#8211; Curse of the Red River
Crimfall - As The Path Unfolds
Elvenking &#8211; Red Silent Tides
Equilibrium &#8211; Sagas
Finntroll &#8211; Nifelvind
Voyager &#8211; I Am the ReVolution
Hibria &#8211; The Skull Collectors
Persefone &#8211; Shin-Ken, Core (or anything)
Fool's Game - Reality Divine
Guilt Machine - On this Perfect Day
Lord Weird Slough Feg - The Slay Stack Grows
Shrinebuilder - s/t

And likely the most impossible: While Heaven Wept - Of Empires Forlorn (or any album that's not Vast Oceans Lachrymose)

Just seeing if any/all would be available. Thanks!

Palabra de Dios
Got you covered on all things Seventh Wonder...

Along with the $5 bins, I'm bring a bunch of $10 stuff, most of all the newer titles and imports will be priced at $15
and I'll also have a TON of DVD's this time at $15, there will be a few items that are priced higher, but not many...listed some new Korean (lower priced Asian Imports with the same bonus material) & German releases just in for the show also to my Amazon listings in case your interested, safe us both some time, and just pick them up at the Nightmare tables ; )

http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/stor...placeID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&sellerID=A3125W905940AD

Palabra de Dios
Got you covered on all things Seventh Wonder...

Along with the $5 bins, I'm bring a bunch of $10 stuff, most of all the newer titles and imports will be priced at $15
and I'll also have a TON of DVD's this time at $15, there will be a few items that are priced higher, but not many...listed some new Korean (lower priced Asian Imports with the same bonus material) & German releases just in for the show also to my Amazon listings in case your interested, safe us both some time, and just pick them up at the Nightmare tables ; )

http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/stor...placeID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&sellerID=A3125W905940AD

Forgot to mention I have all ULTERIUM's sub label INNER WOUND recordings releases minus the vinyl. as well, some of these two labels recent releases to note are...

INNERWISH "No Turning Back"
AUDIOVISION "Focus"
SINBREED "When Worlds Collide"
PAINSIDE - "Dark World Burden"

some other releases the label is known for

DARKWATER - Calling the earth to witness
THEOCRACY - Mirror of Souls
HARMONY - Chapter II - aftermath
and lot's more..
If your curious which labels we'll have, check our distro link
http://nightmarerecords.com/NMR/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=10
you can stream samples of all tracks on all our releases now at the site ; )

GREAT OTHER THINGS TO CHECK OUT
PHONOMIK "Soul Creeper"
DIVISION "Control Issues"
GALLOWS END "Nemesis Divine"
FOREVERS EDGE "Chaotic Silence"
MYRATH "Desert Call"
SEVEN KINGDOMS "Self-Titled"

TlalocFJCV
I have the latest Narnia, and a couple of copies of some older titles
I also have ONE or TWO copies of an old MELIAH RAGE release around here somewhere, I'll see if I can locate those.

Someone also listed they were looking for FREEDOM CALL, I have three releases from the band, but only 1 copy each of two of them so come early, I packed them.

And I think it was AMBR that was looking for STAR ONE ? I have one copy of their double Live cd Live on earth packed in there.

would be looking for the last two Aeryon albums here, Epica "Consign to Oblivion", & Kamelot "One Cold Winter's Night" Dvd - all quite difficult to get here in Saskatchewan.......

"You're a Traitor (to your species).......":devil:

And I think it was AMBR that was looking for STAR ONE ? I have one copy of their double Live cd Live on earth packed in there.

I mentioned them earlier in the thread, so maybe that was me unless she PM'd you? At any rate I'll keep an eye out for it. :)

would be looking for the last two Aeryon albums here, Epica "Consign to Oblivion", & Kamelot "One Cold Winter's Night" Dvd - all quite difficult to get here in Saskatchewan.......

"You're a Traitor (to your species).......":devil:

We've got 3 of the Kamelot DVD and the Epica for you. Also have 4 different Narnia titles including the DVD.

<<BTW, as you remember, we sought Thomas Ziegler to get us a few hundred copies of Kamelot for the show. He said no. Bad business decision. Lots of lost sales. Disappointing to everyone.>>

Not Thomas Ziegler's decision. Band decision - go bark at them instead.

Zod has a thread about this. This is a different angle now. This is band's decision?

What was band's reasoning, do you know ?