Mended Rhyme ~ Tad Morose
Modus Vivendi ~ Tad Morose
Fwx ~ Fates Warning
Never Ending Way of ORwarriOR ~ Orphaned Land
Tabula Rasa ~ Bloodbound

I just thought of another one:

Dreamscape - 5th Season

thanks!

got it I'll pack this and all the other Dreamscape titles (about 5 each)

wow this thread is giving me a ADD, I have a lot of these titles, all the Pagan's Mind, All the Freak Kitchen, all the "LMP" catalog, much of the Lion Catalog, the Sensory catalog, the Ulterium catalog, and of course the Nightmare catalog with several brand new releases...

I'll have all SEVENTH WONDER titles,
I'll have DELAIN
I'll have LEAVES EYES
I'll have ILLUSION SUITE (and all their merch)
I'll have all SEVEN KINGDOMS (and their merch)
I'll have Both LEPROUS CD's
I'll have both MYRATH CD's
and on, and on, and on...lol

Hoping to have the new
ANTHRIEL & MINDSPLIT Sept 17th releases from Lion as well, still waiting to hear
if those will make it.

and of course all the new NIGHTMARE releases (TOP BANNER) that will be EARLY only for prog power at the risk of pissing off my new distributor Sony / Red all for you crazy metal lovers... soooo, if I see them the next day on the torrents, or the next week or two...
like the last couple years... I'll be VERY disappointed in my prog power family, which may effect next year.

CinFlames...got these of your wants at Nightmare

Antithesis - Dreaming Reality
Audiovision - Focus
Sinbreed - When Worlds Collide

cslebn ...got these of your wants

Crises - Coral Dreams
Day Six - Eternal Dignity
Section A - The Seventh Sign
Shadrane - Temporal
Venturia - The New Kingdom

Oh yes..and I'll have a stellar $5 bin this year, only going to pack a few of each title for this so check it early, or check it late, it may grow by 6pm on Saturday ; )

Don't tempt me. I HATE this debate, and every time someone brings it up, I want to punch them repeatedly in the face.

Brent take a stress tab, there will be no promoting pirated music at my table or I'll beat you down!
: )

This.

Sheeesh, now I'm wondering how hard reporting to SoundScan can be. Two labels/distros at Dragon*Con already do so, maybe three: Metropolis and Dancing Ferret for sure, and possibly Middle Pillar as a distro....and it's not like they're THAT big......

not that hard, problem really is you can't report it, if it's not out yet ; )

I know that, and you know that, but the rest of these folks.... I'm not so sure what they know about you ; )

I think we all know about Brent :), it's just that I have a hard time remembering him, what with my age and all. Seriously folks come on over to the Nightmare table browse, shop, buy, or just come by for some good conversation, we are there to serve your Metal cd needs.

Bloodbound, the full Tad Morose collection, the new Sons of Liberty, new Freedom Call, Ratt, Day Six, Section A, Seventh Wonder, Antithesis and all most of the others.

Another 4 boxes were shipped with 240 each down to the hotel. This is in addition to the other 2200 titles that we shipped last week and in addition to the 5500 discs being shipped down in the truck. Then there is the New Release shipment coming in next Wednesday before the show.

Glenn, need that 4th table! Dee

Don't effin' start.

Why you gotta bust my balls? Its a fucking true statement about the way of the world.The fucking cd leaked and don't tell me I'm wrong about all the people downloading it as we speak. I'm not trying to stir shit up with you Angra or any of the mp3 people, I'm making a general statement.This isn't a downloaders versus cd collectors argument. Its just fact, okay?
I had a friend walk up to me this morning as I was leaving work and the first thing he says is..."Dude, you know that Kamelot band that you're going to see in Atlanta? The cd is on blahblahblah.com...go check it, Bro". It sucks for the band, it sucks for the fans, it just plain sucks.
No harm no foul...peace?

Why you gotta bust my balls? Its a fucking true statement about the way of the world.The fucking cd leaked and don't tell me I'm wrong about all the people downloading it as we speak. I'm not trying to stir shit up with you Angra or any of the mp3 people, I'm making a general statement.This isn't a downloaders versus cd collectors argument. Its just fact, okay?
I had a friend walk up to me this morning as I was leaving work and the first thing he says is..."Dude, you know that Kamelot band that you're going to see in Atlanta? The cd is on blahblahblah.com...go check it, Bro". It sucks for the band, it sucks for the fans, it just plain sucks.
No harm no foul...peace?

Dude, totally peace. In fact, that's the only reason why I said don't start. Simply because it was going to become YET ANOTHER ARGUMENT over illegal downloading. That was the only reason. I wasn't busting your balls, but lets face it; those arguments are becoming old. Soon enough we'd have the usual 4 that are against it and the usual 4 that are pro, and it's another lame argument. I really wasn't trying to incite anything. :)

Ok, so its all good then. The waters have been a little rough in here lately. It seems that theres groups pro or con against everything, from melodic versus power, grunts or high pitched vocals or downloads versus cds and the battles commence regularly over bullshit reasons.
There's a difference between outspoken and being an asshole, and we all lean over the line from time to time. Everybody seems defensive lately...Lets all make peace and celebrate the soon to be ProgPowerUSA!

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY MR HARVESTON OF SORROW

This has become a very productive thread, may need to be added to the annual thread list.

Lance, are yall going to have the new Neverdream?

its cool I know of atleast one other dics that I will be getting from yall and i am sure there will be more.

cslebn ...got these of your wants

Crises - Coral Dreams
Day Six - Eternal Dignity
Section A - The Seventh Sign
Shadrane - Temporal
Venturia - The New Kingdom

Oh yes..and I'll have a stellar $5 bin this year, only going to pack a few of each title for this so check it early, or check it late, it may grow by 6pm on Saturday ; )

Lance you are my hero