"Believe" in the TSO Setlist

saw TSO in Bham, al last nite...no 'Believe' just jeff scott soto. if it werent for the lights burning my retinas i'd have been asleep. this TSO west or whatever came thru birmingham sucked!

You're out of your mind! I saw the West show last night in Knoxville and it was superb! Eventhough I'm partial to the East band, simply due to the heavy Sava representation, the West band is godly! :worship:

~Brian~

Now I'm not as pumped about this as I once was. I'd much rather see the East tour due to Caffery, Skolnick and Jeff Plate. :(

~Brian~

I was surprised to see former Savatage bassist Johnny Middleton back in TSO tonight in Grand Rapids. So we had Caffery, Plate, and Middleton on stage. In fact, it was Middleton who introduced the Criss Oliva songs. "Believe" was a great addition to the TSO set.

A bunch of new faces in the band (including the aforementioned Middleton). Lots of new lights. Pyro up the wazoo.

Another great TSO show!

Bill

I was surprised to see former Savatage bassist Johnny Middleton back in TSO tonight in Grand Rapids. So we had Caffery, Plate, and Middleton on stage. In fact, it was Middleton who introduced the Criss Oliva songs. "Believe" was a great addition to the TSO set.

A bunch of new faces in the band (including the aforementioned Middleton). Lots of new lights. Pyro up the wazoo.

Another great TSO show!

Bill

:lol:...yeah, I'm not sure why they just don't get it over with and add Zak Stevens to the East team as well! :headbang:

~Brian~

saw TSO in Bham, al last nite...no 'Believe' just jeff scott soto. if it werent for the lights burning my retinas i'd have been asleep. this TSO west or whatever came thru birmingham sucked!

Wow... funny to hear so many different opinions between the two tours. I love the one you saw in B'Ham better than the other one! :loco:

I have no unearthly idea why the west tour doesn't have JSS singing "Believe"!

~Brian~

Agreed! I may not be in love with the version that East is doing, but I really wish they would have done it on both tours. If the point was to get Sava music out there, it really makes no sense.

And to hear JSS sing it-well, I think I may have liked his version just a bit more!:cool:

Agreed! I may not be in love with the version that East is doing, but I really wish they would have done it on both tours. If the point was to get Sava music out there, it really makes no sense.

And to hear JSS sing it-well, I think I may have liked his version just a bit more!:cool:

It makes no sense whatsoever why they haven't performed it on both tours.

~Brian~

Just saw the show in Chicago last Saturday.
Great show as usual. I wish they would change the setlist up a bit, but they did add a few new things.
Among them....Prelude to Madness and Believe, which we all know. Prelude was pretty badass, but they totally butchered 'Believe'.
Yeah, I said it.
We were 7th row. :headbang:

Here is a link to a few pics from the show.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=12091191&albumId=3114450
-Photos by Eric Frangeul

These are some of my favorites:

l_6d088879687849e4a0c80a9946e41f97.jpg

l_f0d444c2bb944171b4c63d8065feebee.jpg

l_80911b60041e44ea90daf7a778128a6b.jpg

l_33dd502f8c7145b8b58174128a125938.jpg