FALCONER for prog power X

It's a lovely ballad, but so sad. Which is the general theme of their ballads. Mathias' baritone gives the ballads a great melancholy sound.

But they have yet to write anything to top "The Clarion Call" (yes, not a ballad. Just my favorite song.)

yep, ive overplayed the hell out of that song haha, now i like busted to the floor better, but only cause ive listened to TCC about a billion times

yep, ive overplayed the hell out of that song haha, now i like busted to the floor better, but only cause ive listened to TCC about a billion times
BTTF is awesome, too. We Sold Our Homesteads has always been one of my Falconer faves, as well. Very folksy. Gotta love it!:kickass:

I can tell you that Joan (OrbWeaver) hasn't seen Falconer live yet. I can also tell you that she'd most likely give both of my nuts to see them in concert.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

I can tell you that Joan (OrbWeaver) hasn't seen Falconer live yet. I can also tell you that she'd most likely give both of my nuts to see them in concert.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

that doesnt sound like a large loss for her though, most people would probably rather you give your nuts than even pay for the ticket ahahaha

I heard they weren't very good at the BW&BK festival. Apparently Karsten was skunk-drunk? :lol:

But it's interesting to hear an account that says they were good. Have you seen them with Mathias live?