Gigantour Second Stage Bands

I've been to the PNC twice, always in the seats area... Maybe I am confusing it with another arena, of which the lawn was further away...

I don't think watching a live show at the arena through the screens is a cool thing, unless it's a festival like Rock in Rio or whatever... I mean, think about it, people want to go watch the live show... If it's to see it through a screen, most people would rather buy a DVD and watch it at home I guess...

Well I guess it just depends on the individual, and why you're going there in the first place. I'd be going to hear the music live, to have fun observing the different sides of the community, and just to see the show. Whether or not I can see exactly what Petrucci is doing with his hands at any given moment is not that relevant to me, it's being there and hearing it first-hand that's most important.

After hearing the news about the no second stage at Gigantour after I bought tixx, Im pretty pissed, and having some troubles w/ the venue getting info on whether they or Ticketmaster get to buy three tickets back from me.

Same for me TattooedSean, plus my boy Mustaine (big laugh). I never had a chance to see 'deth at the height of their career, so this will have to do.

urinalcakemix said:
After hearing the news about the no second stage at Gigantour after I bought tixx, Im pretty pissed, and having some troubles w/ the venue getting info on whether they or Ticketmaster get to buy three tickets back from me.
If you used a credit card......call them, maybe they can help.

BABS said:
Same for me TattooedSean, plus my boy Mustaine (big laugh). I never had a chance to see 'deth at the height of their career, so this will have to do.
Hey Babs- we're gonna catch the tour in Toronto on Sept. 3- got great seats too and it's a lot closer than Chicago!