ProgPower 2014 Wish List

Votum still doesn't have a vocalist correct? Or did they find someone and I missed it?

I don't think they have picked up a new guy yet. He'll be tough to replace.

Ytse .. one of the guys from the band posts on the original PM board and reported a few months back that they had parted ways with Maciej. Hopefully things have changed, but it sounded like there had been some trouble brewing for quite some time.

Here's that link ... http://pmrising.com/pm/viewtopic.php?t=9481&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=votum

Britt

Votum's vocalist is Maciej Kosiński.

Unless he rejoined the band without telling anyone, he quit back in May.

Last public statement I saw from the band was on PM:X-

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:28 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, yes this is true, the decisions has been made, and to be honest it was growing for about 4 years till now. It was very hard but we do believe that after we will find a perfect replacement it will finally give us a chance to play all over the world. And we are sure we will find the right person, there are many unheard great voices around and we will pick the best one!

Remember - Genesis, Pink Floyd, Marillion and many other bands had such episodes in their careers and we can make it through! Smile

All we can ask from you, is to keep faith and support us like you always have, because it really means a lot to us! Your opinions are always warmly welcomed.

Right now, ironically we have more strength and determination in ourselves than ever and we will move on!

Keep the faith guys!

AK / Votum