Where is everybody coming from??

Its pretty exciting to see people from all over the country and world to one spot in the US just for some music. I coming from Long Beach, California with 3 of my friends to come and show Atlanta what partying is all about!!!!!!!!!
headbob.gif
sgrin.gif

Kai-Guy said:
Hey DrumRman, My wife and I are coming from Colorado, but she is originally from Nashua, NH. What part or you from? Metal-On!!!

I live 5 minutes from Nashua, in the next town over called Hudson! I actually moved here from Nashua!

Ive been in NH 6 years now, and lived in Manchester, Merrimack, Nashua, and now Hudson.

Ask her if she ever went to a club called Sharky's on Main Street. If she knows it yoiu can tell her they closed it down, and built a Shaws supermarket there now!

Too cool man!

I'll be flying out of Rochester, NY. Anybody else here from the Buffalo/Rochester area? Even southern Ontario Canada?

BABS

Chibitotoro: Cool, maybe I'll run into you at the airport.

I live about a half hour south of Rochester. Where do you go to college?

As the words to your left would tell you, I too am here in Atlanta. The quaint area of Town Lake/Woodstock. Land where people breed like rabbits. Every couple here musthave like...6 children. They're everywhere.

Hi everyone, I will be attending my first pp in september and will driving with a friend from columbus ohio. I look forward to meeting alot of internet friends for the first time. i'll be the drunk guy in the black t-shirt chasing tarja......wait a minute...let me change that.....i'll be one of the many drunk guys in a black t-shirt chasing tarja...... :loco: anyway....if you see me...come say hello