Where is everybody coming from??

Fake??? Aww, c'mon. How about different? :D

Actually, you have to figure there can never be enough Darkness, even in Philadelphia.

Jason, how are you getting down there?

Steve

I'm originally from Chicago, but I'll be flying down to Atlanta from Philadelphia, since that's where I'll be at for college. :) I'm really excited to attend this concert since it'll be my first Progpower! I've wanted to go to every one of them so far and have been unfortunate, but this year I'm going for sure! :D Hope to see a few of you around--just look for the brunette wearing a Symphony X babydoll tee and a miniskirt. ;)

~Meg

Prog Maiden said:
I'm originally from Chicago, but I'll be flying down to Atlanta from Philadelphia, since that's where I'll be at for college. :) I'm really excited to attend this concert since it'll be my first Progpower! I've wanted to go to every one of them so far and have been unfortunate, but this year I'm going for sure! :D Hope to see a few of you around--just look for the brunette wearing a Symphony X babydoll tee and a miniskirt. ;)

~Meg

I must say that is a beautiful image you have left everyone with :OMG: :wave: :hotjump:

DarkOne said:
Fake??? Aww, c'mon. How about different? :D

Actually, you have to figure there can never be enough Darkness, even in Philadelphia.

Dude, no, I'm sorry. I had the name first and you just decided to take out the space in the middle and use the same name. Not cool. You could easily change it to something else too. Now that I am using that moniker more and more within the underground metal scene, I would really appreciate it. I mean, how about something like Dark Embrace or Dark Fortress or Dark Warrior, or Dark Remains, or ANYTHING else? I'm asking you nicely here. I mean there's like a million other names you could use. People have mistaken stuff that you have posted in the past for stuff that I'VE wrote, so you can clearly see how it could be confusing. People have been like "Why would you say that?" And I'm like, "I didn't!". And they're like, "Well you're DarkOne right?"

DarkOne said:
Jason, how are you getting down there?

Steve

Flying down.

Nope. Had the moniker for years too and thought of it all by myself. Never used the space in between because some logons don't allow spaces. Don't worry, people will figure it out.

I see there will be three people flying out of Philly. Anyone else?

Steve (The "unspaced" DarkOne)

DarkOne said:
Nope. Had the moniker for years too and thought of it all by myself. Never used the space in between because some logons don't allow spaces. Don't worry, people will figure it out.

I see there will be three people flying out of Philly. Anyone else?

Steve (The "unspaced" DarkOne)

That's mean and lame dude. People haven't "figured it out".

Dark One said:
That's mean and lame dude. People haven't "figured it out".

Get over it. This is pathethic. If you are really serious about this, then why don't you register your name and then bring a Trademark Infringement suit against "DarkOne"?

nightwish58 said:
Get over it. This is pathethic. If you are really serious about this, then why don't you register your name and then bring a Trademark Infringement suit against "DarkOne"?

Heh, well, I don't know how it's gotten to the "pathetic" point in your eyes yet "Tight" man. And really, why even jump in? It was only a couple of posts, not some off topic thread that's been carrying on for awhile and truly cluttering up the board or something. I mean if someone was posting as nightwish 58, it probably wouldn't annoy you at first, but when several people start asking you about posts you made that you didn't and attribute them to you, then yeah, you probably would start to care at least on some level anyway. Don't worry though, there's obviously nothing I can do about it but take it up the tailpipe, so rant over.

Jason

My brother and I are coming from the Jersey shore. Flying cause we gotta get back up here to see Nightwish in Brooklyn the day after Progpower !:Spin:

remedy_wear said:
Its pretty exciting to see people from all over the country and world to one spot in the US just for some music. I coming from Long Beach, California with 3 of my friends to come and show Atlanta what partying is all about!!!!!!!!!
headbob.gif
sgrin.gif

Hey Guyz,
I'm trying to hook up with some cats from this side of the country. I'm assuming your flying out of LB? Give a buzz to advise when and where....
909-721-6750

Albert