...will we be doing another pp board photo thingie?...

Loved the photo collage last year, but from talking to AMBR last year, this was a HUGE undertaking…not something that you throw together the night before.

Maybe it wouldn’t be as bad if photos were submitted earlier. (??) I’d offer to help, but I suspect I’d be pretty useless, as it pretty much maxed out my limited graphics ability to add my screen name to the picture I submitted last year. :lol:

I’d be happy to help with the nametag effort, though. I think this would be a great way to identify forum members -- especially those of us who are fairly new.

Hey, just got in from Europe so hadn't read this yet. Would love to do another one. It's been fun! Would be REAL HELPFUL if everyone could put there own names on the photos. Paula helped me with that last year and it's very time consuming.

Oh that would be Sweet!!!!

Use my pic of dtfanatic, TheWhisper and myself.

And the pic of Crew, Buzzcut and myself.

And I bet Buzzcut would like the pic of him and Khan used again as well. :p

This year I'm going to MAKE SURE we all take a group pic so we don't have all these seperate pics.....

Previously we had a separate thread for photos and everyone posted them there. I just snagged 'em from the thread. We could do that again.
If anyone wants to mail them to me, do it at

ambr at beyondearcandy dot com

Probably the most spammed e-mail address in the universe, so a photo could get lost.