3 bands you have never seen that you would like to see at PPUSA

Vanishing Point, Vanden Plas (missed them last time), Psychotic Waltz, 220 Volt (With Anders!) Nocturnal Rites, Harem Scarem, Spiritual Beggers...I have many

Bear

JADED HEART
ALLEN/LANDE
ECLIPSE
RIOT
CLOUDSCAPE
ASTRAL DOORS
CIVIL WAR
LIONS SHARE
220 VOLT
NOCTURNAL RITES
AXEL RUDI PELL
GRAVE DIGGER
THRESHOLD

With Falconer on next year's roster, my list is getting harder to put together.
Speaking to Stones
Hourglass
Spock's Beard

Bands that have previously played PP that I really want to see for the first time:
Orphaned Land
Threshold

King's X would be awesomeeee!

I'll be seeing my #1 bucket list band next year with Anathema. I can also cross Anubis Gate with the excellent Horizons from it. Glenn rules!!!

For the upcoming years, I'd love to see:

JSS in any band situation. Solo, WET, Talisman, etc...
Devin Townsend
Y&T

Those would make me very happy too:

Votum
Testament
Speaking to Stones
Psycrence
Poets of the Fall

It's really hard narrowing this down to three! My ultimate fantasy would be Bruce Dickinson solo (can you say "Chemical Wedding" in its entirety?), but that doesn't seem feasible, probably for a number of reasons.

Other bands/artists I'd love to see:

-Arch/Matheos- missed my chance to see them when they toured a couple years ago. I just hope the ship hasn't sailed for good!
-Tony Martin- I've heard he can be hit or miss live, but I love his voice.
-Artension- I'll settle for any project with John West (well, maybe not that country rock thing he's doing), but Artension would get me excited!
-Psychotic Waltz

Something else that I think would be super cool is a sort of "Evening with Warrel Dane," where he performs material throughout his career. Now that would kick ass!

I'll be seeing my #1 bucket list band next year with Anathema. I can also cross Anubis Gate with the excellent Horizons from it. Glenn rules!!!

For the upcoming years, I'd love to see:

JSS in any band situation. Solo, WET, Talisman, etc...
Devin Townsend
Y&T

Those would make me very happy too:

Votum
Testament
Speaking to Stones
Psycrence
Poets of the Fall
Anathema has been touring a lot in recent years, they don't hit Canada? Same for Y and t.
Big yes on Soto. I was very fortunate to see him with that short lived project he had with Jorney guy and it was awesome.

Anathema has been touring a lot in recent years, they don't hit Canada? Same for Y and t.
Big yes on Soto. I was very fortunate to see him with that short lived project he had with Jorney guy and it was awesome.

Anathema toured in Canada but stopped in Montreal, not in Quebec City as an opening act only. Since I hate driving there (3 hours), I didn't make the trip only to see them opening.

Y&T never makes it to Canada so it would be a lot of fun. I suspect they'd go over very well like Armored Saint did last year.

I saw Soto on the Queen Extravaganza tour, actually the first date and he killed it. He's one of those who'd do really well at the festival too.