3 bands you have never seen that you would like to see at PPUSA

Well, Glenn has taken care of most of my bucket list bands. But here are some I'd like to see:

1. TNT
2. Kontrust
3. Appearance of Nothing
4. Caligula's Horse
5. D-A-D (seen them, but seeing them at PP would be great)
6. Moonkings
7. Vangough (main stage would be fun to see!!)

1) Tony Martin's band he puts together for a special show that covers Tony Martin era Black Sabbath: Eternal Idol, Headless Cross , Tyr

2) Battle Beast

3) Dio Disciples

Would love to see Anthem as well. Didn't know Morikawa was back. When did it happen? Do they plan to record a new album with him now? I thought he was better than Sakamoto back in the day.

It happened earlier this year. They already recorded an album, ABSOLUTE WORLD, which will be released in Japan on October 22 on Thunderball667 (a subsidiary of Universal Music Japan).
http://thunderball667.jp/news/2014/09/anthem_absolute_world_2.php

I sure wish someone in the US would do a distribution deal for Anthem. Finding their CD's for less than $45 is almost impossible. I would think someone like Lance & Nightmare Records would be able to move some of their discs if they weren't so crazy expensive like the imports are now. Maybe just wishful thinking....

Galneryus would definitely be awesome.. (has there been a Japanese band on the bill before?)

A Helloween Keepers-era reunion..

Unisonic.

Glenn has already brought almost everyone I have wanted to see. Here is what's left on my bucket list:

1) Arch/Matheos
2) Sieges Even
3) Ne Obliviscaris
4) Draconian
5) Agalloch
6) Eternal Tears Of Sorrow
7) Wobbler
8) Dark Tranquility
9) Unisonic
10) The Shadow Theory
11) Subsignal
12) Spock's Beard

Guy

Yeah Bruce Dickinson or Rob Halford would be awesome but the cost! :(

This would work for me:

Fifth Angel
Riot
Trail Of Murder

More than 3, and in no specific order. A few of them would be must see, i.e., TesseracT, Wicked Minds, The Old Dead Tree and Grand Magus.

1.) TesseracT
2.) Textures
3.) The Old Dead Tree (to reunite and do one final performance)
4.) Cynic
5.) Icarus Witch
6.) Sanctuary (not a fan of repeat band at all, but this one I'll take, especially after they release another album).
7.) Grand Magus
8.) Periphery
9.) Wicked Minds
10.) Taipan
11.) Benedictum
12.) Suicidal Angels
13.) Barren Earth
14.) Insomnium
15.) Dark Tranquillity
16.) Witchcraft
17.) Tristania
18.) Draconian