Final 2 Headliners

Bands I would like to see:
Conception
Andre Matos
Rhapsody
Gamma Ray
Therion

Bands I would rather not see:
Nightwish (which thankfully looks like it's not going to happen)
Iced Earth
Kamelot (unless they play nothing off the last two albums)
Helloween

I would be the happiest person alive it is was ANGRA !! I didn't know about Angra OR ProgPower back when they played PP, so it would be a first for me.

I'd also love to see THERION!

Well, one is a big power band and one is power/prog. We also have at least one returning band to go

I'm pretty sure Symphony X has to be the returning headliner.

The big power band could be either Helloween, Gamma Ray, Nocturnal Rites, Stratovarius, or, since Glenn is due to pull off a miracle:

Avantasia. You don't need everyone to pull this off. Edguy plus just a few singers from the albums(Rob Rock, Kai Hansen, Andre Matos) is more than enough to make for a quite good Avantasia show.

Following Braxil's lead...

Bands I'd like to see:
Gamma Ray
Hammerfall
Helloween
Manowar
Nocturnal Rites
Morgana Lefay
Royal Hunt by some miracle ((I know, I know..))

Bands I'd rather not see:
Symphony X
Nightwish
Rhapsody

Somewhere I heard that Iced Earth would be on a European tour at the time of PP in 2008.. can anyone confirm this?
Unfortunately that would rule out Demons & Wizards too :erk:

Whatever... I'm already delirious with the lineup so I'm sure I'll be happy with whoever is announced. :cool:

Labyrinth would be awesome if they played their early stuff Return to Heaven Denied or Sons of Thunder...

Man if the opened up with Chapter 1....Sixteen seventy nine!!!!!

Dood I would shit the bed!

Helloween and Gamma Ray.

Here is my reasoning.

First, Gamma Ray has been screamed about since their last performance at PPIII. Secondly, Helloween is LLLOOONNNGGG overdue. Third, there is rumor of their tour together hitting the states next year. Lastly, Iron Savior is here next year, we could have Kai come out and do some stuff with them from Unification as well.

That is my reasoning and my hopes.

PROGPOWER 2008 (headliners) you can choose:

Rhapsody:worship:
Gamma Ray
Avantasia
Kamelot
Dream evil
Helloween
:headbang:

Symphony X (mmm... no):Smug:

Following Braxil's lead...

Bands I'd like to see:
Gamma Ray
Hammerfall
Helloween
Manowar
Nocturnal Rites
Morgana Lefay
Royal Hunt by some miracle ((I know, I know..))

Bands I'd rather not see:
Symphony X
Nightwish
Rhapsody

Somewhere I heard that Iced Earth would be on a European tour at the time of PP in 2008.. can anyone confirm this?
Unfortunately that would rule out Demons & Wizards too :erk:

Whatever... I'm already delirious with the lineup so I'm sure I'll be happy with whoever is announced. :cool:

Demons and Wizards for headliner? lol

True Within Temptation just toured but I saw them on their first 3 stops in the states and they were amazed that so many people knew who they were over here. They did not know how big they actually were over here. So you never know. Plus theyre fucking amazing!

As for other stuff I'd love to see, like anyone cares but I'm gonna say anyway
Helloween
Dreamscape
Blind Guardian
Illnath
Black Majesty

True Within Temptation just toured but I saw them on their first 3 stops in the states and they were amazed that so many people knew who they were over here. They did not know how big they actually were over here. So you never know. Plus theyre fucking amazing!

I doubt we'll see them but I'd certainly love to again. Especially if Glenn demands some material from The Dance & Enter as those songs are sorely missing from their setlist. And Jillian is a must from The Silent Force.

I doubt we'll see them but I'd certainly love to again. Especially if Glenn demands some material from The Dance & Enter as those songs are sorely missing from their setlist. And Jillian is a must from The Silent Force.

Oh gosh, I love that song, too.

Oh gosh, I love that song, too.

And have you heard the pre-ablum version of it they performed live at some point? It was/is available as a download on the fanclub website and is effing amazing. She calls it something along the lines of "Orf." They also had this panio early version of Overcome. Both are easily my favourite songs from them. And now I must listen to them.