Iron Maiden US tour announcement coming soon

Portnoy. Although l can't find the link where he stated.

Good enough for me. I wonder if it's one of those things because Maiden doesn't change their sets that they won't.

Get over it? Dude, you seem to be the one getting offended over a simple joke, so I think you should be getting over it. :lol:

I'm definitely not offended, I just would think by now you would come up with some new material. :lol:

Hey, I'm like Maiden here... Doing the same thing over and over, but doing it good. :lol:

roflbrothel.gif

If Setlist.fm is to be believed, this is the Iron Maiden setlist for the 2010 tour. I would have liked to see 1 or 2 more older songs in the set. Looking forward to the show in July. :headbang:

1.The Wicker Man
2.Ghost Of The Navigator
3.Brighter Than A Thousand Suns
4.El Dorado
5.Paschendale
6.The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg
7.These Colours Don't Run
8.Blood Brothers
9.Wildest Dreams
10.No More Lies
11.Brave New World
12.Fear Of The Dark
13.Iron Maiden
Encore:
14.The Number of the Beast
15.Hallowed Be Thy Name
16.Running Free

This was the Dream Theater setlist for the first night. I'm curious to see if they change it up or if it will stay the same for the tour.

1.As I Am
2.A Rite Of Passage
3.Home
4.Constant Motion
5.A Nightmare To Remember
6.Pull Me Under

Dream Theater did not play Nightmare to Remember, they played Panic Attack, but the rest is accurate

The first night of the tour in Dallas was great. Set list was as mentioned above. Had a feeling Dallas would get screwed on the set list since we never got the Somewhere Back In Time tour. Played most of my favorites from the last few albums, but really would have liked to have had a few more classics like "The Trooper" and "Run To the Hills" thrown in. I still had a great time though. Song of the night was definately "Fear of the Dark."

Before the show James LaBrie and Jordan Rudess came out and signed autographs. After the show, everyone left immediately following the encores except for Nico. He also came over and signed and since we knew they had the day off tomorrow, a friend and I followed his van back to the hotel. We figured maybe we'd see Janik Gerrs or Dave Murray if we were lucky. Well, the metal gods were smiling on us cuz the ENTIRE band - Bruce, Steve, Adrian, Dave and Janik were all hanging out in the bar/lobby area! I got all my Maiden stuff signed, it was awesome!

Cool, did you snap any pics?

Also, after the past couple tours, did anyone seriously expect songs like Run To The Hills or the Trooper to be in the set? To be honest, I am shocked #OTB is in there.

I wish Hallowed would be removed, but I know that Nicko demands it to be played everynight, and it has been in there now consistently for like the past 4 or 5 tours.

Wow, Maiden's setlist is actually really awesome imo!!!!!!

It's great for those if us that didn't get to see the Dance of Death tour, we get to hear some of those songs live. They are also alternating between Paschendale and DOD on every other night of the tour. Good thing I am doing more than 1 show. :)

I think they did AFRAID TO SHOOT STRANGERS last night.

I like this setlist. It's exactly what you would have expected.
People who have been complaining obviously haven't been paying attention to the past few tours, nor to what Bruce has said in every interview for over 10 years now.

It's great for those if us that didn't get to see the Dance of Death tour, we get to hear some of those songs live. They are also alternating between Paschendale and DOD on every other night of the tour. Good thing I am doing more than 1 show. :)

how many this time? I am not able to see your updates on Facebook since you unfreinded me.

Scratch that.
Just found out that someone on Metalsetlists confused WILDEST DREAMS with AFRAID TO SHOOT STRANGERS. (Not sure how you do that)

There was a bogus set list posted on setlist.fm last night. They may have gotten the bad info from there. I don't think anyone would actually confuse the two songs if they were at the show.