One more band to guess....

I think its going to be Watchtower for a few reasons....

1)They're definately headline material, especially to us oldschool prog types.
2)They could be considered controversial due to them only having 2 albums out and some of the newer prog fans not knowing who they are possibly.
3)They're not a repeat.
4)There is movement within their camp...whispers of new recordings etc.
5)They're absolute maniacs and i'm sure Glenn would be a fan lol.

At a pinch i would also mention Crimson Glory for similar reasons.

I'd love to see Celesty or Dragonland.. both worthy of headlining and Dragonland just released there new cd so I think that would be good for them to play!! well cross my fingers.. but doubt it. :(

If Dragonland ever played PP, I hope they would play Never Ending Story! :D :D :D

Friday only Redemtion and somewhat Raintime is not power. Saturday only Threshold (also somwhat) not power. Also let's look at 4 top bands that will get the most time: 3 of them are announced and none is prog: Sonata, Pagan's and Primal. 4th band being power on top of these will make the festival power heavy.

That was just my observation. I am not complaining :heh: I am still hoping for Crimson G reunion show :rolleyes::erk:

"As the dragons of the dawn spread their wings
And in the first blazing rays of the flowing morninglight
Set flight over oceans of radiant azure blissfull tides
Over majestic mountains of old, mountains of gold
Past heavens breaking through the serenity into clashing lightning and storm
Through crimson horizons bursting with the glory of dusk
To where proud swords are raised high to the sky...
Now let eternity's saga unfold..."

Taking me to Dragonland!

racer x, now that would be incredible

Actually...I can see that being a possibility. With Glenn mentioning somthing about controversy and having to create headliners - that would fit the bill perfectly. Not to mention that Paul and Bruce just reunited so if there was ANY time for that to happen it would be now. AND Paul said on his website that he was going to try to book an east coast date for his upcoming tour rather than just playing in LA as they usually do. That would probably be the most amazing turn of events I could imagine. I think I would simply go catatonic at the computer until the time came to order tickets - and then I would order like a beast.

Actually...I can see that being a possibility. With Glenn mentioning somthing about controversy and having to create headliners - that would fit the bill perfectly. Not to mention that Paul and Bruce just reunited so if there was ANY time for that to happen it would be now. AND Paul said on his website that he was going to try to book an east coast date for his upcoming tour rather than just playing in LA as they usually do. That would probably be the most amazing turn of events I could imagine. I think I would simply go catatonic at the computer until the time came to order tickets - and then I would order like a beast.

man i hope your right, i can only think of a few bands id rather see

paul is just incredible

and talking about powerful and power metal... lost horizon too.. some how!! if they could get back together!

If Lost Horizon got back together this would be among the best things that could ever happen IMO. :kickass: Off the top of my head I can't think of any freshmen and sophomore albums from a band in which I spin more often. With that said.....I'm not gonna hold my breath for this reunion.

i'd love to see luca turiili!!! there first two albums... so powerful and power metal!!!

I think this would be awesome. :kickass: I don't know if his project is ready for a headliner spot but with this years created co-headliner maybe. This would be one pick among many in which you wouldn't hear a complaint from me.

and talking about powerful and power metal... lost horizon too.. some how!! if they could get back together!

Yessssssssssss!

I've been suggesting Luca solo since before last PP, and I know he wanted to do some shows for that new album but I doubt it would happen. :yuk:

Rhapsody was AMAZING when they opened up for Maowar in Cleveland...and in my opinion stole that show!

Fav bands
1. Sonata
2. Rhapsody
3. Gamma Ray

although personally enjoying luca solo more than rhapsody, i think luca is something we could actually hope for, rhapsody is just totally out of the question